Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 106votes)

Superior Cross

Alt Names: alt シューピアリア・クロスalt 魔王爱勇者Crossalt 魔王爱勇者第二部alt Superior†
Author: Ichtys
Artist: Ichtys
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon queen subdued enormous and powerful monsters and slaughtered over half of the world's population. Surviving members of the human race elected a hero to slay the demon queen, beseeching release from her oppressive rule. However, he questions his mission to eradicate the monsters: in his opinion, they too are conscious and alive, and so he anguishes over that fact. Sheila the Demon Queen became interested in him and joined his journey, hiding her identity and with the plan to kill him after she has gained his trust. Eventually, she realizes that she fell in love with the hero, and hence their journey begins...

Prequel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/superior-r1388
Go to Superior Cross Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thoughts on the overall story (warning possible spoilers)? New Window clicheliberaldouche
  • 5 Replies

42 Comments

"Sheyla, do you know what a pouch is for?"
*serious look*
"It's not for eating."
Superior Cross continues where Superior stopped and .. focuses on the characters relationships to each other. It exchanges the morality questions for conflicting feelings. Compared to Superior, this is definitely more shoujo-like.
Thanks Enxame! Your group the reason I was typesetter , if only so awhile.
@Aloe

wait.. you are part of the scan team right? o.O Sorry if I got it wrong.
@Aloe

Thank yous! All the manga stores where I was didn't sell Superior. I saw the huge magazine? in Kinokuniya but couldn't read what it was.
yah I had to ask a friend to buy this for me and scan it for me, cost me 20 dollars for v5 and v6
Is this finally a new chapter? I have been waiting since forever! Thank yous! Happy New Year!

@Eri

Sometimes, you can't even get the manga. And its shorter than Arcana, whose plot is more twisted and the art even better and was translated even faster. Still, it's been years since I last read the last chapter.

I remember waiting paitently for each release, and by each release I mean I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and reread the seires and waited and reread the series and waited and waited and waited and then the next chapter came out.

I've been waiting and waiting and then the stupid cliffhanger... Next chapter will probably come out next year

Sadly, updates can be years apart at times, if they come at all. Some mangas you grow up with. others you grow old with.

I don't get it; if you guys have the time to complain about waiting for eternity, why not use that time to learn Japanese, get a job, and buy the manga?
wow I starting to think this series that I waited and hoped and recieve my wishes. It been few years and I thank all the many people who brought this story to life.
Awesome, wanted forever for this. The watermark is no biggie, and good cleaning.
Sadly, updates can be years apart at times, if they come at all.

Some mangas you grow up with. others you grow old with.
You should feel lucky.... first season was 5 years in the translating.... T.T

I remember waiting paitently for each release, and by each release I mean I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and reread the seires and waited and reread the series and waited and waited and waited and then the next chapter came out. And then the series dropped translators and then it had translators and waited and waited and waited and waited the chapter 3 came out..... not volume 3.... T.T
Well, I dont mind ur water mark at all, unless it makes me hard to read the word ^_^
Have been waiting so long for this chap ^^
ty for uploading ^_^!
Thanks for the new chapter, really looking forward to the volume release, love this manga
i love this manga
wow this is actually not that bad. read the first season and it was good. the picture is better then it looks on the cover once you start reading.the story is interesting and the hero is awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics