Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 79votes)

The Little Match Girl

Alt Names: alt 火柴少女alt Macchi Shoujoalt Продавец спичекalt دخترک کبریت فروش
Author: Suzuki Sanami
Artist: Suzuki Sanami
Genres: Fantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Money. Power. Fame. Everyone has something they want, and Rin the match peddler is here to offer you your wildest dreams on a silver platter. All you have to do to get everything you've ever wanted is light a match, but be careful; play with fire, and you might get burned.
Go to The Little Match Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

Remember kid, don't play with uncertain fire.

the art is not as good as my fantasy, but good one-shot overal

for anyone that didn't get what the "Check" thing that the Little Match Girl handed over, is like a contract where it say 1 years of your life , the second 1 at end it say pretty much 63 years of his life which mean he used all his life by purchasing/using her matches

It is. I'll scan it if someone wants to pick it up.

Spoiler

That's weird, every chapter except 6 had the chapter title changed from the magazine. 1-3 are all "I want xxx," then 4 and 5 are... basically the same but with a word removed/added.

The series seems to be doing very well in Young Ace; chapters 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 have all had color pages.

Very nice, too bad its only a oneshot.

well, it was interesting I guess. reminded me a little of http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mahou-gyoushounin-roma-r554

Datsueba and Yaotsukumo was good, but this seems great. followed~

already serialized ... =3= ...

If i remember,this is still ongiong. There aslo an tankoubon released.

It is. I'll scan it if someone wants to pick it up.

Spoiler

If i remember,this is still ongiong. There aslo an tankoubon released.

More Suzuki is always nice.

Pretty good. A nice short read.

Swear I've read this before, but I can't remember where...

Well, this was awesome

I was expecting something like the Little Match Girl stories from HCA

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics