Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 71votes)

Nise x Koi Boyfriend

Alt Names: alt 偽×恋ボーイフレンド
Author: Yamamoto Ataru
Artist: Yamamoto Ataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of stories:

Vol. 1: Nise x Koi Boyfriend

1-2) Nise x Koi Boyfriend
Soutarou Inugami is a shy and reserved high schooler interested in anime and manga. Although content with his lot in life, Soutarou also wouldn't mind having a fateful encounter with a cute girl someday. Lucky for him, he comes home from school one day to find a girl sitting at his doorstep who he's never seen before, but who happens to have the same red earrings as Meguru Satoi, a cool and good-looking guy at his school.

Related side story:
Nise x Koi Boyfriend - Henshin Shichau (Doujinshi) (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/nise-x-koi-boyfriend-henshin-shichau-doujinshi-r13919)

3) Yowamushi Kareshi to Rokudenashi
Keishi is a college student fed up with his mischievous boyfriend's unhealthy attitude towards sex and wants to have a more normal love life.

4) Kimi to Boku de Chouchou Musubi o
Hanao notices that a short guy in his class named Koino is often looking at him, and Hanao suspects that he likes him. Hanao decides to show Koino what he thinks about love.

5) Usotsuki to Happy End o
Keita Hirono is popular among girls for his good looks, and enjoys their attention, but after he gives some advice to Ogata, a loner who spends much of his time reading alone, Keita suddenly finds all the girls gravitating to Ogata.

Vol. 2: Nise x Koi Boyfriend lovely

1-5) Nise x Koi Boyfriend lovely
A sequel to Nise x Koi Boyfriend as a continuation of Soutarou's and Meguru's relationship.

6) Yowamushi Kareshi to Kuroi Neko
A sequel to Yowamushi Kareshi to Rokudenashi as a continuation of Keishi's and Yukihito's relationship.
Go to Nise x Koi Boyfriend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Aww man, dem diabetes.

Why am I reading this? Why can't I stop? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME /a/!?

My boner is confused

Ooooh i love it! I like it when the crossdresser is the seme , so this is totally my cup of tea. Im so cant wait until the uke finds out the truth !lol. How dense can you be anyway ?

Pretty darn dense, apparently.

Haha.. Cuuute ;-)

cuuuuuuuuuute

Yes, this is the better NiseKoi. :^)

This is not Nisekoi, this is NiseYaoi ... *x* ...

kinda cute ... tough ... not really my cup of tea ...

O-Oi.... w-what the f-f-flying fuck....?!

T-T-This is too adorable....! N-Never in all my life have I ever read anything this adorable...! M-M-My h-h-h-heart....!!!

*passes out*

these two are just so funny!!! but the stupid one is meguru right? :)))))

Finally a manga I can get behind.

no pun intended

Ehehehe really nice
Even though it's just one chapter at the moment, this is actually super cute and exciting! It feels like the central misunderstanding might get a little contrived if it's stretched out for too long, but even when they're this adorably dense, they won't have much room for misinterpretation at the rate they're going. I'm looking forward to more!
Ooooh i love it! I like it when the crossdresser is the seme , so this is totally my cup of tea. Im so cant wait until the uke finds out the truth !lol. How dense can you be anyway ?

e

NiseKoi?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics