Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 160votes)

Bird Café!

Alt Names: alt とりきっさ!alt Bird Cafe!alt Torikissa!alt Wilcome
Author: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Artist: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wilcome, wilcome!

This is a 4-koma about a cafe run by two avian sisters. Originally a oneshot, before winning a newbie contest and being awarded a serialization.
Go to Bird Café! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

183 Comments

Am I the only one googling for "Bushtits" and trying to find whether it's a real bird name or actually it's a pun of "bush" and "tits" (as all of the birds in this manga has human part, I thought it was the tits) mmm...

Oh its a real bird all right
Just like the Blue Footed Booby

Am I the only one googling for "Bushtits" and trying to find whether it's a real bird name or actually it's a pun of "bush" and "tits" (as all of the birds in this manga has human part, I thought it was the tits) mmm...

Bird Cafe is alive? Thanks FWPA! This slice of adorable needs more love and I'm happy you haven't stopped giving it!

I need  an artwork of Suzu playing with Nukos, ASAP mmm...~!

the legs are totally the best part.

Quoted for truth.

Whelp. Here's another title to add onto my growing follow list.

Seriously, this far too Hnnng worthy then it deserves to be. Suzu is just the right kind of ditzy bird girl and Rin seems stable and responsible but juuuust enough of a scatterbrain to fall into potential waifu territory.

Kudos to Futari wa Pretty Anon for picking this up after the one-shot.

♫ "Cleaning is so fun. Cleaning is so fun. Now it's time to take a break and see what we have done." ♫ "Yea, it's sparkling clean!"

What else needs to be said? This is so much adorable I'm going to follow the hell of it.

they Remind me Mystia Lorerei... they are actually Youkai ?

When I'm outside and see those little cute birds in my garden, I immediatly remember this manga and then those damn birds with hairy legs.

the legs are totally the best part.

it's alive and funny

thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon and KidCongo

Hey, an update!!

Every joke's punchline: "...because she's a bird!"

Still funny, though.

Fucken 10 out 10

This is actually remarkably funny, in addition to being extremely cute. I don't usually laugh this much during 4-koma, but there's something about author's sense of humor I really like.

I need more of Suzu's birdbrain cuteness.  :)   Thanks for translating. 

Is this gonna be weekly ?

Bird Cafe runs monthly in Comic Ryu. 

Yay, Serialization. :)

Hnnnnnnnnnng... I got vanilla in my blood now.

loli bird is fine too ... =3= ...

OH SHIET YEAH CHAPTERS! HYPE!

Is this gonna be weekly ?

I- I want to hug them.

I want to hug them very much.

Well that was cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics