Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 30votes)

Bokukoi Conductor

Alt Names: alt ボク恋コンダクターalt Boku Koi Conductoralt Любовный проводник
Author: Sakamaki Akimu
Artist: Sakamaki Akimu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakamura Kouta is a freshman in high school who dislikes girls. One day he is visited by his childhood friend Karen, with whom he lost contact over time. Karen is a tomboyish girl, who refers to herself as “Boku” (a first person pronoun usually used by males). She asks him to help her become more feminine to win the affection of Itsuki-san, a colleague at her part time job. Even though he is reluctant at first, he more or less voluntarily agrees to help her out in the end. But making a lady out of the clumsy Karen with nothing but his extensive galge experience as reference proves more difficult than he could imagine.
Go to Bokukoi Conductor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

So is this mostly going to be about the childhood friend bugging the MC until they realize they like each other?

*Ding-ding-ding*
And the winner of "Comment that Describes the Most Series at Once" goes to Bladestone!
So is this mostly going to be about the childhood friend bugging the MC until they realize they like each other?

so cute

I don't quite understand the "tomboy" character classification for Karen. The only tomboy-traits we've seen are lifting weights,a single flashback panel with short hair, and maybe the inability to cook. Isn't she just an airhead? To classify her as a tomboy seems a bit too much.

She was more tomboyish in the past. It kinda startled me at the beginning as well, but you'll see later on.

I don't quite understand the "tomboy" character classification for Karen. The only tomboy-traits we've seen are lifting weights,a single flashback panel with short hair, and maybe the inability to cook. Isn't she just an airhead? To classify her as a tomboy seems a bit too much.

Out of curiosity:

Spoiler

that little sister...doing what she wants and manipulating like a boss.

This manga is soooooooo sweet, i like it.

I don't.. Ah... Umm... Hmm... Wai... Huh... Sigh... I give up.

I think the joke at page 5 would have been delivered better if she had said 'please make me into a women',

but than again it's not like i got the raws or something.

Well, she said girl, not woman. Although I'm no native speaker, so maybe it can indeed be understood like that.

I think the joke at page 5 would have been delivered better if she had said 'please make me into a women',

but than again it's not like i got the raws or something.

"the entrance is two cakes."

CAKE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Ciel Scans + Romance tag + cover >>>> instant follow

Keep Getting Owned (by both the adorkable osananajimi and her genius imouto): The Manga.

Especially that OWNED page.

cute, as expected from Ciel Scans. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics