Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 30votes)

Bokukoi Conductor

Alt Names: alt ボク恋コンダクターalt Boku Koi Conductoralt Любовный проводник
Author: Sakamaki Akimu
Artist: Sakamaki Akimu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakamura Kouta is a freshman in high school who dislikes girls. One day he is visited by his childhood friend Karen, with whom he lost contact over time. Karen is a tomboyish girl, who refers to herself as “Boku” (a first person pronoun usually used by males). She asks him to help her become more feminine to win the affection of Itsuki-san, a colleague at her part time job. Even though he is reluctant at first, he more or less voluntarily agrees to help her out in the end. But making a lady out of the clumsy Karen with nothing but his extensive galge experience as reference proves more difficult than he could imagine.
Go to Bokukoi Conductor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

if you cant insult your best friend then he is not your best friend (though how calling him a player is a insult i dont know)

ch14 kinda shook me, made me think that KarenxKouta could be nice... Well, it could be but

ch15 reminds me that I'm not a fan. This manga can be funny when it wants to be (as seen in that chapter where Kouta met Itsuki) but not like this.

4-koma format doesn't lend itself to ameliorating any of the issues you list is the major problem

And if a 4-koma decides to drag on it starts becoming immortal, like space trash or Working

I was going to say there's Yandere Kanojo but that one uses both 4-koma and 'standard'... then I realize I was just looking at Cool Kyoushinsha. 

It's not like I expect much from this one but if it starts something (especially with how the friends are pushing it), it should follow through somehow.

I fell like I've read something like this could it be like this... http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sakurasaku-shoukougun-r9398

Without Itsuki there would be no point to this manga though

It's like kicking Kitamura from Toradora to the curb.

We've all seen this before, but some of the generation who saw Toradora now only sees this type of twist as *Cheating*. It's not like it hasn't been done before, people~

I for one, hope this last as long as it can tug at my heartstrings. Which is to say, don't ever end pls.

Except in Toradora MC was interested in someone else initially. So he was necessary to bring balance to the couple involved to have their respective love interests. However, over here Itsuki doesn't get much appearances and he's pretty much the only 'light bulb' to this OTP.

The feeling of Itsuki being unnecessary only serves to increase as our MC is already in love with main heroine, and to get a happy ending it's simply Karen 'realizing' it (because we're standing from the POV of MC). It's also worth noting that Itsuki isn't noted to have any romantic feelings for Karen.

This whole issue is caused by having 3 individuals involved instead of the 4 (in a way, later on 5) in Toradora.

And in the end, what we all want, is a vanilla, OTP ending. (which it is skewed towards, at least for canon.)

ch14

-With this development, it feels like the manga is ending soon. I hope it won't. The mangaka should take his/her time to develop the story, no matter who Karen ends up with. 

-I just realized that I don't get/see the guy's "dislike of girls"

-This kind of backstory feels cheap, though.

4-koma format doesn't lend itself to ameliorating any of the issues you list is the major problem

And if a 4-koma decides to drag on it starts becoming immortal, like space trash or Working

aw his blushing face is adorable <3 i love a blushing male lead :D

You just convinced me to read this manga.

aw his blushing face is adorable <3 i love a blushing male lead :D 

well, that was kinda cute.

but....you know...*sigh* this feels...

need to take Itsuki out of the picture asap.

It's like kicking Kitamura from Toradora to the curb.

We've all seen this before, but some of the generation who saw Toradora now only sees this type of twist as *Cheating*. It's not like it hasn't been done before, people~

I for one, hope this last as long as it can tug at my heartstrings. Which is to say, don't ever end pls.

ch14

-With this development, it feels like the manga is ending soon. I hope it won't. The mangaka should take his/her time. 

It doesn't end.

ch14

-With this development, it feels like the manga is ending soon. I hope it won't. The mangaka should take his/her time to develop the story, no matter who Karen ends up with. 

-This kind of backstory feels cheap, though.

well, that was kinda cute.

but....you know...*sigh* this feels...

need to take Itsuki out of the picture asap.

misunderstanding like these are sooo cute.

PS: them friends are nice together. What great friends.

just the right amount of sweets for today

Thanks Ciel Scans

Btw, just noticed that 6 and 7 are the same pages. Still, great chapter :D

Sorry, page 3 was missing and the last one was doubled. My bad ><

Btw, just noticed that 6 and 7 are the same pages. Still, great chapter :D

I love these cliche misunderstandings.

Is it just me or Ai is perfect of MC instead the heroine?

It just shows how awesome Lolis are.

Everyone needs a genius Loli with them at all times.

Is it just me or Ai is perfect of MC instead the heroine?

Wut? You want him to go homo with Ryousuke? XD

While I also don't mind that option (it still fits my criteriaI guess), I'm talking about Ai. I'm pretty sure she's also a childhood friend... d'oh, nevermind. Usually the little sister is also a childhood friend but I forgot that Ai's too young to count. It would count from her point of view though.

ch12. I still want the "other childhood friend route" (even if it's not the 'love' kind). It seems funnier and less fluster-y. 

Wut? You want him to go homo with Ryousuke? XD

ch12. I still want the "other childhood friend route" (even if it's not the 'love' kind). It seems funnier and less fluster-y. 

Sakurasaku Syndrome the 4-koma

you know. i think it would be nice if this whole story is really just the guy trying to help the girl get with a guy she like and the mc and heroine don't fall in love or get together at all. it would be a nice change from all those other manga with a guy helping the girl get with another guy but they instead fall for each other. break away from cliche. let the guy feel no romantic attachment at all for the girl and the girl for the guy.

the little sister is awesome

Just have kouta give up on karen. problem solve.

you know. i think it would be nice if this whole story is really just the guy trying to help the girl get with a guy she like and the mc and heroine don't fall in love or get together at all. it would be a nice change from all those other manga with a guy helping the girl get with another guy but they instead fall for each other. break away from cliche. let the guy feel no romantic attachment at all for the girl and the girl for the guy.

the little sister is awesome

Well, there wouldn't be any conflict though. Any kind of story except pure slice of life has some kind of conflict going on that makes the characters evolve. That's what makes it interesting (for most people).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics