Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 204votes)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Alt Names: alt この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!alt 为美好的世界献上祝福!alt ขอให้โชคดีมีชัยในโลกแฟนตาซี!alt Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!alt Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!alt Konosuba
Author: Akatsuki Natsume
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident...... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "... Then I'll take you". From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma...... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

Adaptation of the light novel series written by Akatsuki Natsume with illustrations by Kurone Mishima
Go to Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN links New Window Bulu Indah
  • 4 Replies

325 Comments

is this LN available online in english atm? couldn't find it on baka-tsuki

Elsie meet Rikka, lol

If the novels are available online, then can someone tell me where to find it?

I read it in Chinese translations.

yeah, this seems to be the huge trend among light novels. At least this one is more comedy than overpowered wish-fulfilment like mushoku tensei, Arifureta Shokugyou and re-monster..

haha but for re:monster MC was a bad ass and when he reincarnated he becomes an even bigger bad ass(not referring to the globin state :P)

Ehhh... Feels like a slightly better written "loser in original/real world died but was reborn as a badass/hero-to-be in another world" knock-off.

yeah, this seems to be the huge trend among light novels. At least this one is more comedy than overpowered wish-fulfilment like mushoku tensei, Arifureta Shokugyou and re-monster..

well, she clearly has low wisdom and luck. heh.

you will be reborn... as a tsukkomi!

coz same artist of shurabara manga?

damn, I forget to check that ... and yeah, from same artist indeed ...

=x= ... no wonder I get de javu like that ... *x* ...

So the guy's a NEET and the chicks are all denpa in one way or another. LOL

mc: average stats with high luck

goddess: high stats but low wisdom and luck

magician: one hit then out.

lol I am looking forward to the continuation. 

lolz ... why I get Shurabara feeling and might have incoming harem in here ?

hmm, this indeed feels like Rising x Rydeen too ...

instant follow ...

coz same artist of shurabara manga?

lolz ... why I get Shurabara feeling and might have incoming harem in here ?

hmm, this indeed feels like Rising x Rydeen too ...

instant follow ...

followed, and I hope this one won't get axed

better hope not just another manga for LN promotion ... seriously ...

I read the novel of this manga and it is really enjoying to read it.

If the novels are available online, then can someone tell me where to find it?

Well, some of comedy isn't bad so i'll follow this new manga ^^

That's what happened when someone with low MP used a high-level spell

Ah yes, the dreaded Japanese truck tractor.

Dat frog though

Random..

Eh, why not.

Ehhh... Feels like a slightly better written "loser in original/real world died but was reborn as a badass/hero-to-be in another world" knock-off.

Pretty okay so far. The cast so far is quite reminiscent of Rising x Rydeen. Surprisingly, if this really is adapted from a Narou level, the lack of EDGINESS and fanservice is quite refreshing.
For one thing, the MC and the girls seem pretty cool, which is already a plus in my book. This is kinda like Rising x Rydeen, rpg version.

followed, and I hope this one won't get axed

I read the novel of this manga and it is really enjoying to read it. The comedy in it is pretty fun

title sound familiar..another narou novel adapted to manga? anyway...followed

Another fantasy manga but this one has lots of gags in every chapter and isn't like the usual "OP mc story" A promising manga that makes you laugh with ridiculous turnouts and funny characters, it definitely needs to be scanlated. Good luck for who does it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics