Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

The colored pages are godly.

"20000 yen is roughly 1200 Norwegian krone"

Again, thank you very much for that very helpful comparison

Please don't remind me that manga, i want forget that manga and all seo koji manga

From what I have seen of the raws, this is definitely better than Fuuka,

plot sounds interesting enough, although it does make one wonder if it'd be good considering what happened with GE.

Please don't remind me that manga, i want forget that manga and all seo koji manga

edit: owh didn't see author, i don't want feel rage anymore so i'll not read this series

Woah someone picked it up!

Thanks!

That last page made this an instant follow. :)

phew thank god for a second the person he was marrying was th teacher.

Its weekly or monthly, i need more!!

Weekly like her last previous work and the latest raw I've seen was chapter 30.

read this manga, if you're a masochist.

Umm you need more? But there's nothing translated yet lol

plot sounds interesting enough, although it does make one wonder if it'd be good considering what happened with GE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics