Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

Time for Kei to one up himself and reignite the flames of anger in all the weebs across the world. 

Haha, it's that time again, get your favorite punching bag sit the fuck down for fun.

lol someone picked this up. Well, good luck~~

classic love triangle manga like this is the best!!

been a long time since i feel like this from reading romance manga :(

kimi no iru machi? suzuka? not even worth mentioning

LOOKS GOOD SO FAR.

Holy cow, someone picked this up. Personally, having read the raws I think this is way better than Good Ending was. It's also more lewd.

Full color first chapter? 

Sex with an MC that isn't a wimp?

Potential sister love triangle?

Japan, stop trying to restore my faith in you. 

@all
I give thanks to the proofreader for turning my sloppy TL script into a gem for the public, not to mention great jobs by the cleaner, redrawer and typesetter.

To be more relevant for other people, cafe con lenin is looking for a new translator for DomeKano since I'm going to translate the first three volumes, with no promise afterward. If you're interested, please feel free to contact cafecito on Batoto.

p.s. Renzokusei Scans needs a new translator for Dungeon ni Deai..., and one for Shomin Sample.

Kiss X Sis: How I met your mother

I... actually did not expect that. 
I expected the teacher to be the fiancee or something like that. 

huh. 
I... am actually impressed. 

Lol, I remember a few times where this scenario happened, always depressing series.

I have the strong feeling that he's going to end up with the younger sister after he goes through a bunch of girls and rejections.

I... actually did not expect that. 
I expected the teacher to be the fiancee or something like that. 

huh. 
I... am actually impressed. 

Must.....Resist.....Clicking.......Follow......Button......ah hell this can't be worse than GE

Holy shit. After almost a year this mango finally picked up by a group \o/

I hope they're using tankoubon version though.

ok well a bit predictable, a few surprises thrown in. overall looks very interesting. i'll keep an eye on it

It won't go well like you think.
You should know if you read GE.

Well, if you don't know, try to read it for a while.
Like I said, this manga is good for masochists.

who ever thought this would "go well"? the very first page tells us things wont go well, and i didnt even know who the author was.

The colored pages are godly.

If only the whole series stayed that way... but alas, Manga and American comics are just too different when it comes to the value of color (not saying either is right)

Spoiler

Yeah, well.... Cliffhanger :D 

Looks good, give a more chaotic feel of minamoto. But it's good ~ Got a feeling it might end like in school days. 

GE had a happy ending you know.

It had Good Ending..

this gal and her plots , i was like no wayyyy no wayyyy

Fixed.

This would have never been possible without the precious help of Anonymous Preferred, to whom we are deeply grateful.

Is it really his/her nickname or is it just a phrase for the sake of anonymity? ;-) Anyway, thank you once more Anonymous Preferred!

This would have never been possible without the precious help of Anonymous Preferred, to whom we are deeply grateful.

GE had a happy ending you know.

this gal and her plots , i was like no wayyyy no wayyyy

insta-fucking-follow!

That last page made this an instant follow. :)

Great news, someone finally picked it up. Thank you very much for this Café con Lenin!

this looks good!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics