Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 11votes)

Dating was the Easiest

Alt Names: alt Dating was the Easiest!alt 연애가 제일 쉬웠어요
Author: Tuna Can
Artist: Tuna Can
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: "If you don't be a good kid, I'm going to marry you off to a tiger!" Who would believe such a story you ask? Of course, the tiger believes it!

Visit the original link and support the author!!
Original: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/godoflove
Go to Dating was the Easiest Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

16 Comments

Why is he so devoted to her?  This cantankerous bitchy woman. Pushes him around to do stupid stuff he doesn't want to do, treats him crappy. Serve her right if he fell for someone a bit nicer (granted, such people seem hard to find in Korean fiction).

First off, I think Sogno is right. She definitely had her reasons to be angry at him for trying to badger her into marriage. It reminds me of my niece when she was five. ('Now? How about noooow? Now? How 'bout now?")

I agree with you that it is strange on his side that he has feelings for her considering how she acts towards him. That makes it seem more like a one-sided infatuation as opposed to love. My only guess is that maybe his feelings go back even further than it was shown. In the prologue/1st chapter, it was shown that he was watching both Hari and her grandmother when she made that threat to marry her to a tiger. Maybe he'd been watching/crushing on her before that and that is the reason he was all, "YAAAS" about marrying some random girl he never met. 

It does irritate me that everything that seems to be potentially shifting her view of him are all superficial things. I myself am not a fan of the makeover trope in romcoms. I think I would have liked it better if her feelings started to change due to realizing what a super cool and nice dude he was as opposed to, "He looks hawt with short hair this changes EVERYTHING."

I'll keep reading for now, though.

Why is he so devoted to her?  This cantankerous bitchy woman. Pushes him around to do stupid stuff he doesn't want to do, treats him crappy. Serve her right if he fell for someone a bit nicer (granted, such people seem hard to find in Korean fiction).

idk why he is so devoted but... to be fair to her, he was literally stalking her, harassing her, and trying to get her to marry him when she CLEARLY said no.

So honestly she has every right to be angry and "treat him crappy." I wouldn't be nice to a guy like that either. 

that being said... i really like this story because i love clingy men in my fiction lol. plus he fine B) thanks Misty Rain Scans

Why is he so devoted to her?

Well she did buy him purple socks to complete his rainbow...and got in a straw-drinking race with her "blind date". (LOL) I'm in favor of her!
Shame this never got translated more

Some of the clothes that she said looked ugly, actually looked pretty nice to me....

But I liked his long hair!  Oh well, he's a tiger not a lion, guess he doesn't really need a mane.

The tiger guy reminds me of Fuji from Mizutama Honey Boy

I don't get this girl...! You get a big, gorgeous cat and a handsome man at the same time and you are unhappy?! Should have messed up the house more when I was a child...

Cats have barbs.

Tiger is so cute

I don't get this girl...! You get a big, gorgeous cat and a handsome man at the same time and you are unhappy?! Should have messed up the house more when I was a child...

i wish the tiger was more aggressive

Man, Korean tsunderes are always so over-the-top bitchy.

oh god, this looks fun.

*GIDDY*

Yep. Looks like i'm following this~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics