Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!

Alt Names: alt 好きです鈴木くん!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Artist: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A genius actress has just awoken!!

Suzuki Hikaru, Hoshino Sayaka, Ito Chihiro and Suzuki Shinobu are all new students who have just entered the same middle school. Sayaka is a shy girl who secretly loves acting. Hikaru is an energetic boy who loves basketball. Incidentally, he shares the same first name with Shinobu, a popular rich boy who would be perfect if not for his rotten personality. Chihiro is Hikaru’s childhood friend and has long had a crush on him.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Hikaru happens to witness Sayaka acting out the lines of a drama on the rooftop and is instantly captivated. Upon seeing Hikaru getting along with Sayaka, Chihiro’s chest begins to ache. When Shinobu sees this, he is overcome by a strange emotion and his heart starts beating faster… Unbeknownst to the four, this is the beginning of their magnificent love story; one that would last years to come.
Go to Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suki desu suzukikun followers New Window Pratik
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rant (spoiler)! New Window noct
  • 4 Replies

130 Comments

Spoiler
I NEED MY INSULIN!!! My sugar level is nearing dangerous level after reading the last chapter >////<
Hoshino will be gone?(as what i read on the second to the last page) somethings fishy... cant wait for the next chapter
So long as the author gives us a happy ending and NO NTR, I'm happy with whatever that may strike the next couple chapters...

Please don't make this vanilla go away :(
@Union-san You can't really compare kissing when you're acting to kissing someone for real. If that were the case, all the lovers/spouses of actors/actresses would be able to get away with kissing whoever they liked just because the person they're in a relationship with does the same on screen... =_=
It was good. But the latest chapter pissed me of so much. I think clinging to another guy's arms is no better than a lie. Sorry Suzuki and Annoying-chan I'm outta here. They are clearly don't like each other that much. She kissed other guys like 2 times already. I'm so pissed up.
@Gweemaren Yeah it isn't NTR, but maybe there will be something like that in future...? But who and why? X3
ROFL.. STALKING HORSE!!... ROFL
DAMN!!!! DAMN!!!! TOO MUCH CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE CHAPTER!!!!!
all the drama at the end was stupidly done, every line was out of character and what a coincidence for the paedo senpai to stroll past >_> I mean commeee onnnn, never in my lifetime have I heard nor experienced something as cliché as that, a lot of things I want to say but it's all negative.

This manga went from being cute/interesting to stupid/worthless, so close to dropping.
She kissed other guys like 2 times. He still forgave her. Can she be more immature? Can't they talk it out? Oh Shoujo cliché, this author usually does NTR-ish things in his/her mangas. :(
Now that was the stupidest twist I've seen in a while. Why the HELL would he lie to her, and why can't they just talk it out?

This isn't NTR, it's a case of snowballing misunderstandings and one really stupid, out of character lie that allowed them to escalate in the last two pages of a chapter. @_@
twouble coming up...
i read the chapters that were out, but the comments hint that there will be some sort of NTR -------->disappointment
This NTR is an amazing tag, it seems to cover everything that isn't a girl and a boy getting together at age 13 and staying together till the end of their lives. lol
Dating someone else at some point, isn't NTR in my opinion.
I don't see this ever becoming NTR, i think the closest it'll come to such is when she is acting love scenes with other male actors (like she already has).

but in all honesty i kinda like NTR, nothing makes my emotions turn from caring for the characters to complete hatred and disgust like that, my emotions get moved drastically more by Manga's with NTR then those without.
Page 3 of chapter 1 makes me scratch my head in a sad way...
Can't wait for more! >.< Especially when they all "grow up" and Hoshino actually becomes an actress! :3
Thanks @HammerU89
And yea.. well that one might didn't do that, but the other 2 did.. so seems kinda staple for her to do that stuff, so I feel that she is more likely to pull such stunt
Spoiler

for the smut tag.. cuz there will be smut..:)
all I can say is that I'm starting to want more of this due to how well the mangaka is portraying the acting scenes IMO.
Am I the only one here wondering what the smut tag is for?
Actually Irecinius is correct on this manga it just hasn't happened yet. Although he's incorrect that the mangaka does it as a rule since Get Love didn't go down that route...
Irecinius, I don't really get what you're talking about here . . . don't know what this mangaka does as a rule, but this manga really doesn't seem to be remotely in that kind of territory. It's very much a happy manga with an idiot couple who are solidly in love from pretty early.

So IMO you just warned off people and stirred up anger for nothing.
Makes me angry!
The author have the very nice concept that the main girl always have sex with someone else then the main character first.. thats what I mean, tho there is..
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics