Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 230votes)

New Game!

Alt Names: alt ニューゲーム!
Author: Tokunou Shoutarou
Artist: Tokunou Shoutarou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow Aoba Suzukaze, a fresh high school graduate who is easily mistaken for a middle school student, as she joins the game company that produced her favorite game as an artist, and her cute antics in this story told through 4koma.
Go to New Game! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Company is Structured Horribly...[Spoilers] New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic I love how this manga has grown up with me & predictions? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Volume 4? New Window Kapten-N
  • 0 Replies
Topic New Game now has an anime! Your thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies

607 Comments

i came here because so many meme about 今日一日がんばる

and cute girl doing cute thing too w

It's funny that my company just moved to a shared office building today and I ran into the _exact_ same problem since my pass was the only one that for some unexplained reason wasn't ready yet. Thankfully unlike Eagle Sharp we have a bell installed...

The question is, how did she manage to get in in the first place?

Shared office space design.

I've actually worked in a similar office space before. For security reasons, you needed your ID card to get inside the building THREE TIMES (once to open the front door, again to enter the lobby and again to finally enter the common offices area). Then if you wanted to go into a "secured area" like the executive offices you had to scan your card AGAIN. The problem? There were no bathrooms located in the executive offices area. More than one time an executive would leave their key in their office, come out to use the bathroom and then find themselves locked out (of the executive offices area).

#skiddikssavesmanga

I'd say they need to scan their ID to get into the office. The toilet is outside on the floor. Maybe a shared office buildung.

This is real nice for a quick read. Brightens your mood. 

They need to scan their ID to get in and out of the bathroom?

Harsh.

The question is, how did she manage to get in in the first place?

They need to scan their ID to get in and out of the bathroom?

Harsh.

thanks for the fast releases!

This manga's moe art is decent; I like it.

not bad in other areas

It won't, I'm not even a group and I was just building up interest, very much glad to leave it in the reins of a proper scanlation group.

Well, thanks for building interest. I'm glad I found out about this 4-koma.

So two chapters from two seperate groups, this won't cause issues right?

It won't, I'm not even a group and I was just building up interest, very much glad to leave it in the reins of a proper scanlation group.

No wonder I feel familar with the art. I actually checked the artist name but didn't find his any other work so I just assume it was different person. It already fixed now though.

Anyway from two chapters alone it seems like the series will have more err.... content compared to Komorebi no Kuni. Also I wonder if the e-mail girl is simply shy or actually deaf.

Her being deaf didn't even come into consideration for me, simply because I have a nephew and a neice both of whom will completely block out the noise around them, then they are watching their favourite TV show, or on their Ipad, or Gaming etc.

So two chapters from two seperate groups, this won't cause issues right?

I KNEW THE ART LOOKED FAMILIAR! 83
This is gonna be fun to read~ <3

By the way, if the TL group guy from the /a/ thread is here - I went to sleep shortly after posting and I'm not the guy who said he's in Japan so yes, I could help if you need anything from someone as bad at this as me.

It's the same author after all.

edit: just one chapter and it already got more follows than the C³ Bu manga (no, it's not as bad as the anime, it's all right), I'm stunned.

No wonder I feel familar with the art. I actually checked the artist name but didn't find his any other work so I just assume it was different person. It already fixed now though.

Anyway from two chapters alone it seems like the series will have more err.... content compared to Komorebi no Kuni. Also I wonder if the e-mail girl is simply shy or actually deaf.

M-My.... My heart..! HNGGGGGGGGGG

More, please.

According to MangaUpdates this manga is written by the same mangaka that did the amazing full colour series http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/komorebi-no-kuni-r4894 though it doesn't seem to be linked to the same auther here.

If that is the case, reading the manga for the art alone will be worth it. Komorebi No Kuni, had to have the best art i've seen in a manga.

Well seems like a nice, cute manga.

It goes against everything the media has been trying to portray this past few months about the games industry, If I believed all the stuff posted I would actually beleive that the entire games industry is full of sexist game developers, and all gamers are sexist white low class uneducated males, who will threaten to kill any female who dares to enter their santuary.

This manga makes me happy simply because it exists.

oh finally someone scanlates this series, looking forward to this series since i've seen a lot of that cute girls on tumblr.

I demand to know where I can buy a ps controller with that pattern

ok, this was pretty cute.

edit: brief description added.

By the way, if the TL group guy from the /a/ thread is here - I went to sleep shortly after posting and I'm not the guy who said he's in Japan so yes, I could help if you need anything from someone as bad at this as me.

Reading this reminds me with Komorebi no Kuni.

It's the same author after all.

edit: just one chapter and it already got more follows than the C³ Bu manga (no, it's not as bad as the anime, it's all right), I'm stunned.

Reading this reminds me with Komorebi no Kuni.

I don't know... there's literally one joke in the entire chapter, and it's the overdone older-than-she-looks. I feel like I read nothing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics