Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 87votes)

Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students

Alt Names: alt Affairs in uniform - Chemical reaction of high school studentsalt 制服あばんちゅーるalt 교복 어드벤쳐alt Seifuku Adventurealt Seifuku Aventure
Author: Sanui Yuu
Artist: Itami Sumihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Ayako is a third year in high school and the president of the public morals committee. Part of her job is to ensure that the amount of sexual relationships between students doesn't get out of hand. As president, she is expected to set a good example and be a role model for the other students. But what if even she wants to get a boyfriend...? Recently she's become a little bit interested in fellow committee member Kawai Harumori. And so begins a struggle between duty and love.
Go to Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

Spoiler

LOL. That was funny as hell.

That was so freaking funny hahahhahaha, turned up eyes

this one's interesting... but, there's something missing in each chapter... not like missing page, it's just that each chapter has a missing story in it... more like it's not clear or such...

Hadi Girl Vibe is Hadi Girl Vibe

bruh, MAL Scan sure is lazy not like Ciel Scans :v

WHERE IS MAH HADI GIRL CHAPTER MAL SCANS!

they are on like 3 month hiatus now

Based Ciel Scans.

Delivering vanilla series at our doorsteps! 

cute. now I wonder when our dear Ayako will realize and confess.

Ohhh Kawai-kun, you dense fool

I wouldnt call him dense. He was just forced into an awkward situation right there. His best course of action was deny deny deny 

Ohhh Kawai-kun, you dense fool

Hahaha this sure is cute! It feels a lot like Ojojojo which is another cute vanilla romcom-like manga.

So...so... so cute!

Should be longer though, 12 pages, not enough!

The magic of the Internet has granted your wish.

Loving this series. No bias.

good work on the release...thanks it was fun and very nice art

Hadi Girl vibes are too strong here, and I'm lovin' it.

miss obvious while being oblivious

man this is so good :) ty Ciel Scans

So...so... so cute!

Should be longer though, 12 pages, not enough!

I know how she feels in ch 4. So useless...

I dunno why but she is so cute :3 , can't wait for new chapter .

cute

ciel scans is really climbing my scanlator favourite list like an elevator.

(first scanlator that I followed)

This is adorable :o

cute and fluffy. good enough.

hopefully it slowly and steadily becomes diabetic for us.

12 pages is too short. We need more fluffiness!

Followed :D

isn't this rather chapter 0? I mean no plot stated in the description ever happened (like her crying out her longing for a boyfriend or her on the move to disturb illicit behaviour on the school grounds).

Instead, it felt like reading a different Manga (based on the description, you could even put up one from a different seinen/romance manga and just change the names in it, it wouldn't be discovered).

That said, the manga is either really bad or the description is fixed up after reading several more chapters. No follow for this one

Huh? The description contains what happened in this chapter as well as background knowledge that you would normally have if you were Japanese (like what the public morals committee does). That she wants a boyfriend and is a bit interested in Kawai is heavily implied in this chapter as well. The only info from the description that was not in this chapter, are their full names.

So, as the one who wrote this synopsis, I frankly don't understand your criticism. Please elaborate.

isn't this rather chapter 0? I mean no plot stated in the description ever happened (like her crying out her longing for a boyfriend or her on the move to disturb illicit behaviour on the school grounds).

Instead, it felt like reading a different Manga (based on the description, you could even put up one from a different seinen/romance manga and just change the names in it, it wouldn't be discovered).

That said, the manga is either really bad or the description is fixed up after reading several more chapters. No follow for this one

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics