Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 87votes)

Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students

Alt Names: alt Affairs in uniform - Chemical reaction of high school studentsalt 制服あばんちゅーるalt 교복 어드벤쳐alt Seifuku Adventurealt Seifuku Aventure
Author: Sanui Yuu
Artist: Itami Sumihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Ayako is a third year in high school and the president of the public morals committee. Part of her job is to ensure that the amount of sexual relationships between students doesn't get out of hand. As president, she is expected to set a good example and be a role model for the other students. But what if even she wants to get a boyfriend...? Recently she's become a little bit interested in fellow committee member Kawai Harumori. And so begins a struggle between duty and love.
Go to Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

kawai u idiot

YOU FOOL! YOU COULD'VE ALSO KISSED HER! XD

okay, that obviously a confession !

now get him, inchou!

he liiiikes her he thinks she's cute <3 

She doesn't need snacks other than Kawai. He's a snack full of protein... LMAO

I'm usually annoyed by characters like Itou but somehow I really like her..

nope, I can't, she's annoying and tsundere as fuuudge,  but I like the kawaii bros and the other characters that appear from time to time.

IInchou!!! Abusing Power!!! The Snacks....crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif?1292792378

I'm usually annoyed by characters like Itou but somehow I really like her..

wearing a boys jersey? L-lewd.......

She did that on her own more than 20 years after.

Hope you are okay now at the very least. Never fun when things turn out like that.

What a hilariously spectacular backfire

Perver Iinchou is okay too....

little sister

hqdefault.jpg

Well played by Imouto.

Man, japanese sure is hard, all these misunderstandings...

its not like "meth addict" was her destiny.  if you hadn't been so scared of rejection you probably could've saved her from that fate.

She did that on her own more than 20 years after.  

There should be a rule for Japanese to English scanlations that a mandatory notes page is attached to a chapter focused on Japanese language wordplay.

facepalm.jpg

I remember being young and wasting opportunities.  (Granted, the difference between reality and the manga/anime world is that the girl I missed with went on to be a meth addict, so I kind of got lucky)

its not like "meth addict" was her destiny.  if you hadn't been so scared of rejection you probably could've saved her from that fate.

... Wait... no.. not a misunderstanding!!.........

TZoZhAt.jpg

Now, I'm really wondering how this chapter goes in the original Japanese.

I remember being young and wasting opportunities.  (Granted, the difference between reality and the manga/anime world is that the girl I missed with went on to be a meth addict, so I kind of got lucky)

Grammar nazi XD.

Actually, one umbrella IS enough... to kill that is.

Spoiler

Wow... that got dark fast..

Actually, one umbrella IS enough... to kill that is.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics