Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 70votes)

Onee-chan ga Kita

Alt Names: alt お姉ちゃんが来たalt 姐姐来了alt Oneechan ga Kita
Author: Anzai Rikou
Artist: Anzai Rikou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Tomoya Mizuhara, a 13-year-old boy who suddenly gains a big sister when his father remarries. 17-year-old Ichika is a little strange, and her affection for Tomoya is rather overwhelming, if not scary. On top of things, Ichika's friend Ruri is the ultimate sadist. Then there is Ichika's big-breasted quarter-Russian friend Marina.
Go to Onee-chan ga Kita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

kinda same with this ...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/anedoki-r86

This one has much more stalker in it.

kinda same with this ...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/anedoki-r86

This manga makes me conflicted. Should I root for the stalker-nee-chan, or the cute but evil classmate? I mean one is just wrong, and the other is his sister by marriage. Think I might have to go with nee-chan again, a'la Cyclops Shoujo Saipu.

Love how she tiptoes the line between adorable and creepy, quite the feat really.

Trianglemouth is the contributor XD much thanks!

Can't get over the triangle mouths -.-

Really ? but with us it is

" Can't get enough the triangle mouths :) "

And begraceful, TriangleMouth bless us with more chapter now.

This series is Fun Times.

It makes me feel like having a Big Sis like this, but at the same time afraid of having a Big Sis like this...

You monster, triangle mouths are the cutest part about this manga. It shows how innocent a character is. Its also used to express how dumb too, see minami ke for example. The grumpy variation へ is qute as fuck and the same goes for the expression v.

I bet you hate ‿‿ mouths too. How about ❒ mouths? What about દ or the jap favorite Д. Are they bad? Do they make those geometrical nightmares you have come to the surface again? Joking aside ∧ is love, ∧ is life

I have a weak point for the ω mouth, but the Δ mouth is fine too.

KarchAmadeo
Jan 13 2015 04:58 AM

A Wild Plot Appeared!

FYI, Chapter "0" and "0.5" are the same content apparently.

thank you very much for the translations

You monster, triangle mouths are the cutest part about this manga. It shows how innocent a character is. Its also used to express how dumb too, see minami ke for example. The grumpy variation へ is qute as fuck and the same goes for the expression v.

I bet you hate ‿‿ mouths too. How about ❒ mouths? What about દ or the jap favorite Д. Are they bad? Do they make those geometrical nightmares you have come to the surface again? Joking aside ∧ is love, ∧ is life

I changed mine to 0 so its not a problem now, thanks for picking it up, i tried continuing this but life always got me some obstacles

Uploaded chapter 0.5, waiting for moderation. Please dont bully me, i know this translation sucks :V

don't worry ... we really appreciate the release ...

hmm, BTW ... how much RAW already released ...

I can't find it somehow ... is this series already ended in JAP ?

Dear members, 

Warning:  Any personal discussion with the scanlator should be done via pm.

Please focus on the series. Any other conversation will be delete and member(s) will be given warning points. 

If this warning is hidden away from the front page, it still is in affect as 

every member should have read our comment section guideline. 

I'm suprised it took so long for this to be worked on, the anime was both bizarre and funny.

Onee-chans don't get enough love.

What language are you translating from?

But there need to be days with soft hugging!!

Uploaded chapter 0.5, waiting for moderation. Please dont bully me, i know this translation sucks :V

Dont worry about it thnx for the translation :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics