Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.11 - 19votes)

Labian Extase

Alt Names: alt ラビアンエクスタスalt Rabian Ekusutasu
Author: Inoue Toshiki
Artist: Mario Kaneda
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haruka is an unlucky highschooler but one day she grab the happiness. She is going to get married with her fated husband, Masayoshi. He had been married once before but he is serious and kind, and supposed to make happy family life but then...
Go to Labian Extase Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Beginning chapter was confusing with the apparent character introductions with very little background. Would have lost most of my interest if it weren't for the last few pages.

I... what? What did I just read? 

my mind is blown. goodness gracious wtf?

Someone better not change that description; that's half the reason why even read this.

Lmbo! Did not see that coming at all!

I'm going to follow this because... I don't know but I love the randomness

Better than expected.

Although I admit, I have no clue what I expected.

What the fuck did I just read? That was like the plot of three different manga in one, plus an H-manga? And somehow, it didn't suck.

I read it as Labia Extend. I'm not sure what to make of myself.

what the hell? Where did that chapter ending come from? Neither the tags nor the cover gave any hint or warning at all!

I see I wasn't the only one! XD

me too....to think it will be a yuri manga...and then....

The Title... Japlish never fails to amuse me >_<

Lol i initiallt read it as Lesbian Extase

I see I wasn't the only one! XD

Labian Extase? Really? Is this some type of secret hentai?

Lol i initially read it as Lesbian Extase (Ecstasy)

I am such a perv

Following thnxies maigo!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics