Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.28 - 29votes)

The World God Only Knows on the Train

Alt Names: alt 神のみぞ知るセカイ - on the trainalt 神のみぞ知るセカイ on the trainalt Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - On the Trainalt Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai on the Trainalt The World God Only Knows on the Train
Author: Wakaki Tamiki
Artist: Wakaki Tamiki
Genres: Comedy ComedySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off manga based on The World God Only Knows. Features short stories that take place on a train.
Go to The World God Only Knows on the Train Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

ALL ABOARD THE TRAINS

Haha! Sure! I'll take whatever new content I can get.

nope

15duk90.jpg

Is there a country with a prolific game industry like that?

Honestly Wakaki, if you had/have time to write this, you should've atleast written a decent ending for TWGOK...

HAHAHA!
Quite true..

Wasn't satisfied with the ending as well..

Well, as they say "All things must come to an end". (Nobody said that all endings would be good though.)

Honestly Wakaki, if you had/have time to write this, you should've atleast written a decent ending for TWGOK...

Ah, so it's a promotion of some kind? Was wondering what was up with the trains.

I think it was a promotion for a train line, I think they also made and app of that (he has some photos in his twitter)

Ah, so it's a promotion of some kind? Was wondering what was up with the trains.

Uh?! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics