Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 102votes)

Godspeed

Alt Names: alt ゴッドスピードalt 갓스피드alt God Speedalt GODSPEED
Author: Takabatake Enaga
Artist: Takabatake Enaga
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira is one of the children living in the special walled Sanctuary where they are looked after by the Angels. They are told that they need to stay inside the Sanctuary for their own protection or Demons will eat them. When they turn 14, they are taken through a special door which supposedly leads to paradise, but the children who enter paradise are never seen again...
Go to Godspeed Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gotta Go FAST! Gotta go faster and faster and faster and FASTER!!! New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

113 Comments

This one is one hell of manga with no hope and no dream with a certain cliche of evil angels that seem to be in trends these days.

but it remains interesting and I think it worth reading. (I've read till the 2nd chapter so far though)

Sadly, the plot is easy to guess, especially after the 2nd chapter. I looked at the link which had up to chapter 8 and it was exactly what I expected.  Not saying this will be a bad story, but don't expect anything amazing or revolutionary.

Done reading the vol 1 tankoubon.

Spoiler

This one is one hell of manga with no hope and no dream with a certain cliche of evil angels that seem to be in trends these days.

but it remains interesting and I think it worth reading. (I've read till the 2nd chapter so far though)

... ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NIIIIIII-

Never trust a manga character who always has his or her eyes closed. These kids don't know the basics!

waiting for more FOLLOW

October 3, 2014 huh?

e00394077473a9e5cf30deddf71b611bbd2a5f75

btw, im 100% sure that girl is hiding her demon horn with the clothes on her head. way too obvious

Korean RAWs:

Didn't work for me ;[

Man i thought she was doing something else to him lol

Spoiler

I'm guessing that the kids are sacrifices? Also perhaps the angels are secretly demons in disguise or something?

Korean RAWs:

somehow no chapters -_-

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics