Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 102votes)

Godspeed

Alt Names: alt ゴッドスピードalt 갓스피드alt God Speedalt GODSPEED
Author: Takabatake Enaga
Artist: Takabatake Enaga
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira is one of the children living in the special walled Sanctuary where they are looked after by the Angels. They are told that they need to stay inside the Sanctuary for their own protection or Demons will eat them. When they turn 14, they are taken through a special door which supposedly leads to paradise, but the children who enter paradise are never seen again...
Go to Godspeed Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gotta Go FAST! Gotta go faster and faster and faster and FASTER!!! New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

113 Comments

Seems that the end is near right?

seems like it. 

why do the interesting ones get canned

Seems that the end is near right?

And lo, a fat booty was born.

2 more

Uh, wouldnt the apples get turned into fine paste if they were subjected to gravity 150 times normal, before they could even hit the angel?

Only if the atmospheric pressure skyrocketed.

Uh, wouldnt the apples get turned into fine paste if they were subjected to gravity 150 times normal, before they could even hit the angel?

no, they would just be affected by the gravitty and change in mass/weight. they would turn to much when they hit the target tough........

God I love this guy's work. It's great to finally see something of his that's more than one or two chapters.

While I somewhat agree, aren't angels blessed with divine powers? And as such, wouldn't resistance be pretty impossible for the general population? I'm sure there are some human resistance groups fighting the angels rule which the mc will come into contacr with later, but full scale uprising seems... futile.

4 chapter left for the manga to be ended

basically the human can't do shit vs angel

it's just that the translator tends to disappear for months at a time before reminding me he's alive and doing a chapter.

* muffled sharpening pitchforks noise in the background *

The reason there is so much evil in the world, basically, is that people are all too willing to put their faith in the absolute goodness of angels.

While I somewhat agree, aren't angels blessed with divine powers? And as such, wouldn't resistance be pretty impossible for the general population? I'm sure there are some human resistance groups fighting the angels rule which the mc will come into contacr with later, but full scale uprising seems... futile.

I've had it since it came out (and in the magazine before that), it's just that the translator tends to disappear for months at a time before reminding me he's alive and doing a chapter.

*looks away with mild guilt*

Well, I have shit I have to do, dude.

please tell me you guys have all of volume 2 raw .., please let it release more often.

I've had it since it came out (and in the magazine before that), it's just that the translator tends to disappear for months at a time before reminding me he's alive and doing a chapter.

There's so much evil going around in the world right now and the last thing I want to read is a manga that vilifies angels. I know that this is fantasy but this is just too much. Unfollowed.

The reason there is so much evil in the world, basically, is that people are all too willing to put their faith in the absolute goodness of angels.

Oh shit. This is actually a pleasant surprise. Not the most original of stories, but hell of a lot better than the generic crap being spewed out lately. Definitely gonna track its release.

please tell me you guys have all of volume 2 raw .., please let it release more often.

Is time to start learning Korean ...

its alive !! thank you !!

I guess you really want to be a Reverie then...

Who wouldn't want to grow giant, ballooning breasts and have their crotches twist inside out? .-.

There is no paradise?

So there's no 20 feet tall woman who will whip and step on me with a smile on her face?

There is no paradise.

I guess you really want to be a Reverie then...

There is no paradise?

So there's no 20 feet tall woman who will whip and step on me with a smile on her face?

There is no paradise.

Feels like a gender-bender tag would be out of place. Even the ecchi tag feels like a stretch to me, though.

this series ended on chapter 10.

Well... at least the art was good.

I wasn't even the one who put the tag there, I'd imagine whoever did it probably noticed that the boys suddenly went up a few cup sizes when they became angels.

So should the gender bender tag go back up? It's certainly applicable, though some may argue it could misrepresent the series to potential readers.

this series ended on chapter 10.

Aww, and I had just begun to like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics