Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 234votes)

Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo

Alt Names: alt うちの魔王かみませんよalt Nuestro Rey Demonio no Muerdealt Our Demon King Doesn't Bitealt 我家的魔王不会咬人的
Author: Otousan
Artist: Otousan
Genres: Comedy ComedyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where people have supernatural creatures as pets, a certain family has a pet demon-lord Satan. The main caretaker of Satan is the son, Yuuhei. From initially coaxing the new Satan out of his pet-carrier, to walking him, playing with his ball, and keeping him from fighting with the neighbor’s pet Hero, this is the comedic story of a boy and his Satan.

Crossover x Oishii Ayakashi:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/oishii-ayakashi-x-uchi-no-maou-kamimasen-yo-r20482
Go to Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

339 Comments

I'm sure they're living in the same universe as the nukos - at the Adorability Unstoppable. Commonly abbreviated as AU. 

I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. The concept of having essentially human pets is somewhat disturbing (nukos don't count though, they are too small and cute that it doesn't matter what they are).

Still, quite hilarious.

wow, he just punch the final form of a maou just like that?

i think he more fits to become a hero than that girl ^^

I want a maou too~

Really funny this manga

First I want nukos, now it's the demon lord and the hero mmm...

P.S. nukos still a lot cuter though mmm...~!

Nukos trump all in the realm of cuteness.  

There is no force greater at siphoning the testosterone out of your bloodstream.

:D Happy feels

Maybe as a puppy he had a vampire friend who couldn't cross flowing water but was forced to and so burst into flame or dust or something. (Hm. "Burst into dust." I kinda like that.)

Or maybe he saw The Wizard of Oz one too many times. "I'm mellllting!"

Or maybe he saw one too many slapstick anime and manga where people fell into loosely covered drains. Then he realized (due to his supernaturalness) that HE was in a comedy manga and FREAKED OUT.

I think there's some superstition about how evil or undead (not sure) can't cross rivers or any bodies of water. 

I'm going to follow this, simply for the fact that it's the weirdest concept for a manga i've ever seen.

It seems you don't know how scary drains can be...

Maybe as a puppy he had a vampire friend who couldn't cross flowing water but was forced to and so burst into flame or dust or something. (Hm. "Burst into dust." I kinda like that.)

Or maybe he saw The Wizard of Oz one too many times. "I'm mellllting!"

Or maybe he saw one too many slapstick anime and manga where people fell into loosely covered drains. Then he realized (due to his supernaturalness) that HE was in a comedy manga and FREAKED OUT.

Unrelated questions: That snakeskin—how far down his body does it go? And when he grows, does he shed it?

who new this manga is freaking great!!!

can't wait for the next chapter...

Can't wait until the chapter Satan speaks his first word and everybody celebrates it like a newborn saying "mama".

Obviously that shouldn't happen too soon, because silent Satan is very fun.

First I want nukos, now it's the demon lord and the hero mmm...

P.S. nukos still a lot cuter though mmm...~!

If this goes on too much longer, I'm going to end up wanting to adopt a demon lord.
I'd have to clear out an extra room for him and make sure to get good food for his health and appearance. It'd be a lot of time to keep him well-groomed and make sure he gets territory walks every day.
And I'm kind of worried I'd want to buy him little costumes to wear around, just to show him off. He'd be the best-dressed, cutest maou in the neighborhood.

More worryingly, though, is the fact that this manga actually made me picture all that.

A fear... of drains.

The fuck?!

It seems you don't know how scary drains can be...

What the hell, *laughing*

Guess the mangaka got dead drunk and in his inebriation thought this was a great idea.

And he was right.

I liked your comment, because a lot of other people liked it too and I don't want to stand out. That's why I posted this. To not stand out.

A fear... of drains.

The fuck?!

I want the same stuff, mangaka took, when he got idea for this O_o

aww... what a cute satan.

yaoi, yaoi vibe everywhere

Funny. But will it last?

O_O

The hell? So cute omg. I kinda want to see the demon lord in a normal doggy form.

You can only expect to get this kind of stuff from japan

oh my! that tsundere maou-sama..

My stomach hurts from all this laughing.

Guess the mangaka got dead drunk and in his inebriation thought this was a great idea.

And he was right.

Your probably right. I was trying to figure out why I hit the follow button after I finished reading it. I couldn't reason it.
But after a few hours of mind breaking thoughts, I couldn't find an answer. So I grabbed a few bottles of Black Label. 

Then I came back to the PC after my headache disappeared thanks to the magic of good alcohol. 

And I saw this page was still open.

I reread it.

And I got my answer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics