Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 56votes)

GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha

Alt Names: alt ガールズ&パンツァー リボンの武者alt Girls & Panzer - Ribbon no Mushaalt Girls & Panzer - The Ribboned Warrioralt Girls und Panzer - The Ribboned Warrioralt The Ribboned Warrior
Author: Suzuki Takaaki
Artist: Nogami Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tankathlon is a new form of tank sport gaining slowly gaining popularity among Senshado enthusiasts. While also involving tank battles, Tankathlon is distinguished by its lack of official oversight allowing any school with tanks to participate in a battle anywhere at any time, and a 10-ton weight restriction on tanks used, limiting battles to light tanks and tankettes.

> Part of the GIRLS und PANZER series
( http://bato.to/search?name=GIRLS%20und%20PANZER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

I like the depiction of the original Ooarai girls, it reminds me of Pokemon Gold/Silver, where the original Gym Leaders and the protagonist from Red/Blue were super badasses with overpowered mons. :P

love the new chapter lol :D just show how weak the other schools are compare to ooarai when it comes to tanker's skill and growth rate :D

IT'S THE DUCK TEAM COMEBACK, YO!

Not a fan. MC is a total Mary Sue who is better than everyone with her *samurai skills* playing in a different sport which is better because it's more EXTREME and has NO RULES (except for no big tanks, because that would mean that all these light tanks would be completely inneffective)

I honestly kept waiting for her to get called out on her chuunibyou or have a terrible total loss causing her to be less of a bitch but nope, they're playing this all completely serious

Especially when taking the Anzio episode into consideration, chapter 9 is a very nice Continuity Nod.

First page: So they're in swimsuits. I wonder if there's a reason or just fanservice.

Finished reading: Yup, fanservice

Damn, that

Spoiler
is extra super hot.

after reading the latest chapter all i can think of is: nice racks...

Dayum the girls from ooarai ain't messin around

wait Ooarai? but their lightest tank is the Type 89....a Te-Ke can easily take it out

>Dat chapter 8 ending

It feels like you playing WoT on tier 3 tanks only to be thrown on tier 5 tanks and your opponents are unicums.

Spoiler

This series needs an anime.

Should have paid more attention to Ooarai's matches, Asparagus. Hetzers gonna hetz.

Spoiler

What can I say, this feels so much better than the original anime, even though they're only using measly light tanks.

Shizuka is proof that everything is better with samurai, even tank combat. :D

man certain scenes of her face reminds me of the artist of hellsing lol so epic

I'd prefer one of her more fierce expressions meself.

Then a two-sided, switch-hitter daki: M-expression on one side, S-expression on the other.

Best of both worlds, lol.

Wonder if we can expect a real version of this daki to be made?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/306148/girls-und-panzer-ribbon-no-musha_v1_ch5_by_ak-scanlations/7

lol

I'd prefer one of her more fierce expressions meself.

Wonder if we can expect a real version of this daki to be made?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/306148/girls-und-panzer-ribbon-no-musha_v1_ch5_by_ak-scanlations/7

lol

Asparagus? what kind of parents name their child that?

They're probably nicknames (or soul names if you follow the History Club), as in the OVA where Carpaccio's real name is Hina

Well...this is completely different from the main series and ..... I LOVE IT!

Hopefully this spin-off does well and sells well enough for an anime. 

He discipline by a french style school? :D

Okay, wow. Suddenly more interesting than the main series.

well, same as Pepperoni, Anchovy, Darjeeling and others foreign (other than japan) person in this series.

As a WoT player, I'm asking myself ever since I noticed this manga: WHY DID I SELL THE TE-KE!?!? 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Because you're a bad person! Bad! No selling!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics