Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 79votes)

Rec

Alt Names: alt ●Rec
Author: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Artist: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A salaryman Matsumaru Fumihiko 26, asked his colleague miss Tanaka to watch a movie with him, but she doesn't show up at the movie theater. As he is about to throw away the ticket, a rookie seiyuu girl named Onda Aka aged 20 asked for the ticket and they end up watching the movie together. On their way home they notice that they live near each other. That night, Aka's apartment burns down. Matsumaru offers his help and they end up with Aka living with him. They have to keep it a secret to secure their jobs. What will happen to the relationship that is "more than friends but less than lovers"...

Already Finished at chapter 124 with 16 Volumes
Go to Rec Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

Ah, I remember this from ages ago! Re-reading it now. It's gonna be a long night!

Spoiler
That MIL is just a big Tsundere, but he should propably quit and work somewhere else.
Never mix family and work if it isn't your own company.
I haven't read this in so long I've forgotten what its about. I probably need to reread this.
This was on my follows list... last year.
I honestly assumed it was dropped and removed it from the list.

I wonder if I should be glad I only had 2 chapters to catch up to. Probably not if they are honestly at 14 volumes while we are only at volume 7.
Thanks for yet another great chapter!
@Jack Ryder

Posted Image

She is a filthy whore.
@Rautes It has 14 volumes in Japan and is still ongoing. I don't know if the manga has been dropped by the teams that were translating & QC'ing ,... it or if they don't have enough people to continue it.

(Most likely the first option.)
Damn, this is just so good... Where are the new chapters?...
And another thing, is it already finished? (in japan, ofc)
This is great manga! I love it! :D
It gets the new meaning to "sleeping with your boss's daughter"
wahaha nice one, now comes the 'get the family to accept you' arc.
gotta love woman logic..

keep professional.. but she CAN bring personal affairs to work..
Great, just what we need was another cockblock character added into the manga.
AHAHAHAH. I like that last box.
Also with her mom coming in and all. It was expected she'd
Spoiler

of course, the first one's the right one if you haven't already read it.
^L^
Posted Image
Just started this yesterday
This is pretty good. I like I like.
I'm surprised that it also had an anime...
where was I when this came out... hahah.
I hope more chapters come out soon.
woot, m04r chappies!
Woohoo more REC!
I liked more the author's other work. (even though i read this one first)
"DyspathyFeb 9, 2012 07:53 PM

Hey, guess you probably don't follow my group and XLG didn't particularly post about it, but we're continuing REC with XLG Scans this month as a collaboration with Futari wa Pretty Anon and For The Halibut. Just thought you'd like to know."

Looks like soon we will see more chapters translated by XLG,FwPA and FTH. Rotten Peanuts wont do next.
I'm enjoying the running gag of him not getting any action.
is it being tranlated....god i hate reading a good manga then bam stopped translating it
That director has multiple screws loose but the right kind of screws to make him this epic! Still following this manga when it first started and what it's been how long? 5 years?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics