Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 184votes)

Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi

Alt Names: alt Chichi to Higegorira to Watashialt 父とヒゲゴリラと私alt Dad, the Beard Gorilla and Ialt Dad, the Bearded Gorilla, and Ialt Gojuan, eg Lombobo ana Dwaalt Papá, el Gorila Barbudo, y Yo
Author: Koike Sadaji
Artist: Koike Sadaji
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing her mother to a tragic accident, 6-year old tomboy, Michiru, finds a suspicious person moving into her precious home: her dad’s giant younger brother Kouji, the “Beard Gorilla”. While awkward at first, it doesn’t take long for the two to develop a familiar bond that looks more like that of a brother and a sister, than that of niece & uncle.
Go to Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Released chapter discussion: Dad, the Beard Gorilla and I New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

243 Comments

Go go usagi drop but with an incestuous triangle!

Brat, You're Racist with your uncle
Is this kind of new tsundere case or Ojidere case

"It was me, Truck-kun!"

So mother ATM is the protagonist of some isekai story here in bato?

Ask Full House, Who's the Boss and every other sitcom that uses the death of one or more parents as a conceit to have the main cast living together.

i kinda got a sitcom feel from this i hope it keeps it in a good way

... which one was it that killed her? Was it the pit?

"It was me, Truck-kun!"

Ask Full House, Who's the Boss and every other sitcom that uses the death of one or more parents as a conceit to have the main cast living together.

Or Usagi Drop... Let's just hope that this author avoids the blunder of a time-skip incestuous ending...

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon projects here

/peeks carefully to see if it's gay romance

What's with comedy mangas and dead spouse backstories? That shit ain't fun, yo.

/peeks carefully to see if it's gay romance

What's with comedy mangas and dead spouse backstories? That shit ain't fun, yo.

"Destroying five doors, losing control of her bicycle and falling into a pit, always hitting a utility pole whenever she drives."

Why the hell would you let her out of the house?!  No wonder she's dead!

That was inside the house and in the garden, now imagine if she was set free in the city/town ...

"Destroying five doors, losing control of her bicycle and falling into a pit, always hitting a utility pole whenever she drives."

Why the hell would you let her out of the house?!  No wonder she's dead!

This seems so good it looks like one of the few manga I'd actually buy nowadays.

Good lord this is cute

Wow we found another gems.

I need something to replace Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjou. This might do it.

this is some good stuff

seconding this

... which one was it that killed her? Was it the pit?

this is some good stuff

I like this! MOOOOAARE!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics