Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 188votes)

Hero Waltz

Alt Names: alt 히어로 왈츠
Author: Penguin Juice
Artist: Penguin Juice
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Go Sung-tae is the target of the bullies in his school... voluntarily. He is a part of a secret experiment by the government that aims to produce "Heroes" in hope of rivalling the other countries. Not wanting to get involved, he steers away from the prying eyes of the government by keeping a low profile, being the "timid" kid.

The most popular girl in his school, with a strong sense of justice decides to follow him with the intention of helping him, only to discover that he was faking his personality. (On top of that, his secret got revealed.)

What will happen to Sung-tae now?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/hero_waltz

Sequel:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hero-waltz-20-r20686
Go to Hero Waltz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

219 Comments

Yeah, why did he suddenly tell her ALL about him ? ch.2 can be done a lot better than that.

I think that flashback was only him remembering, I don't think he told her about his past.

The story of a boy(omitted for clarity) and a girl.

Punctuation is important...

herotimeplz.gifit always is

Yeah, why did he suddenly tell her ALL about him ? ch.2 can be done a lot better than that.

Ow yeah its interesting followed

"A story of a boy who didn't want to become a weapon and a girl." - Gender Bender?

The story of a boy(omitted for clarity) and a girl.

Punctuation is important...

1st chapter I was like
...eh,

2nd chapter I was like
...yeah, okay I can roll with this

But then 3rd chapter happened, and I was all like,
AAAAWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Here, take my interest. And follow.

I'm more concern about Mr. reaper getting headshot by cupit. Is that a death flag ?

This seems like a parody so far.

Pretty interesting. That overlord though, had me laughing.

"A story of a boy who didn't want to become a weapon and a girl." - Gender Bender?

I usually hate heroes, but this seems interesting. I just hope it can hold my interest.

YOOOOO DIGGITY DOG

hey

sup

sorry that this was taken down as soon as it was put up, we found some minor issues and it was just CALLING for a fix.

otherwise, i hope y'all enjoy once it's up and runnin again.

chapter 2 will also be uploaded asap

I like where this is going!

For a first chapter it was pretty funnny. Curious to see where this is heading at least.

I'm pretty worried about that tragedy tag... Otherwise, it's looking really good so far, looking forward to more.
Is the raw on naver?

Not bad. I'm looking forward to more chapters of this. Followed.

It'll be reuploaded very soon..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics