Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

Comparing to everything else that AK translated.... this one is pretty damn tepid...

well,the plot itself is "we dont have time we need it more fast possible",possible tha author just dont get it to much in politics or until the ch 19 in the POV of autor is might a prologue for the true story shines or maybe not (since dont have WB and ch19 is the last ch this  not a spoiler :P)

Comparing to everything else that AK translated.... this one is pretty damn tepid...

if its /ak/scanlations i have to take a look see

So far the story is ok but the beginning seems either rush or something, can't really point it out but it feels like things just happens because the story says so.  Plus MC is not really interesting.  You see him being worthless or something in his past life and all of a sudden he is a ladies man and nice.  No build-up or anything. 

Seriously guys, take it to a forum. If you want, I can even make the topic for you.  But the comments section isn't the place for this.

Muh reaction.

same :D

Spoiler
Muh reaction.

Read in one go..

Man! This is a really good series!

Thank you for scanlating this /ak/ scanlationsKuroganekai! :3

As well as the update on Re:Monster.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!

You're a true friend.*sven's voice*

And Tate no Yuusha. And Tsuyokute New Saga. And Re:Monster.

Andddd with chapter 6, I'm done with this. Theres obviously a shit ton of details ripped out to the point that the characters are horribly inconsistent and the details we ARE given are poorly explained, have little to no context and/or seem outright contradictory from chapter-to-chapter.

Spoiler

As for this manga, I can't really say I find any inconsistent characters, but the details are bound to be cut a bit in an adaptation. Don't think I've found any contradictions so far...

If by "many" you mean specifically Mushoku Tensei?

And Tate no Yuusha. And Tsuyokute New Saga. And Re:Monster.

Andddd with chapter 6, I'm done with this. Theres obviously a shit ton of details ripped out to the point that the characters are horribly inconsistent and the details we ARE given are poorly explained, have little to no context and/or seem outright contradictory from chapter-to-chapter.

Great read! /ak/ scanlations you always pick up great projects :)

I've only read chapter 1 so far, but it reads like one of the many web novels being adapted to manga form lately. "Loser" in our world "dies" and is magically reincarnated in another world, decides to be completely and utterly different person and ultimately becomes hero/king/god.

If by "many" you mean specifically Mushoku Tensei?

I'm sold on this series, excellent so far.

I've only read chapter 1 so far, but it reads like one of the many web novels being adapted to manga form lately. "Loser" in our world "dies" and is magically reincarnated in another world, decides to be completely and utterly different person and ultimately becomes hero/king/god.

The manga seems kind of fast-paced, is there a novel version?

Holy shit, straight up 19 chapters downloaded. Based ak scans indeed.

this is on their site for some time already. guess they were waiting for ch 19 to be done before uploading it here

nah,just lazy to upload 19 ch one per one

this is on their site for some time already. guess they were waiting for ch 19 to be done before uploading it here

Hail based /ak/ scanlations, the bringers of great series. Even seeing your name on a series is a good enough advertisement for me to start reading it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics