Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

Amazing series indeed

You mean Naofumi? Naotsugu is from Log Horizon.

Thank you, I was watching Log Horizon prior to reading this manga, that's probably the reason.

He almost the perfect antithesis to Naotsugu, from Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari.

You mean Naofumi? Naotsugu is from Log Horizon.

Anyone know if the Light Novel for this is being translated ive heard there is one...

There is nothing like a Harem in a fantasy world

Awesome manga but isn't it weird that only good things happen to him? They introduce a conflict and he solves it within two chapters, kinda removes the excitement cause it's almost certain that he will succeed. He's a non-OP version of Shiba from MKR, at least not YET xD

Reading this 70% for the harem building and 30% for the GLORIOUS REGENCY

He almost the perfect antithesis to Naotsugu, from Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari.

Awesome manga but isn't it weird that only good things happen to him? They introduce a conflict and he solves it within two chapters, kinda removes the excitement cause it's almost certain that he will succeed. He's a non-OP version of Shiba from MKR, at least not YET xD

Reading this 70% for the harem building and 30% for the GLORIOUS REGENCY

OMG! How did I not discover this thing three weeks ago?!!?! I just read everything up to now and IT WAS GLORIOUS!

I really love everything this group scanlates.

First Dragon, Now mecha. Just Wow.

#LectivalxGlorie

The series and premise itself is good because it avoids what many LNs and manga series tend to do and descend into harem madness, but it still doesn't stray far enough from it. They intertwine the romantic sub-plots with the plot, creating some unnecessary plotholes and drama in the beginning. However, it managed to keep focused on the story line rather than spend too much time on female character development, which harems tend to do. If the aforementioned problems are due to the rushed formatting as I suspect, then I think this manga is superb given the circumstances. I'd like to see more male character development, such as the Red Dragon King, White Dragon Duke, and Royal Guard Leader. They could stand some more important roles, as it's unrealistic that the White King is the only male with any lasting role in every situation.

Suddenly.. zakus! so where's the gundam?

Awesome. Thanks for the chapter ak scans.

wtf ak u translate almost all my favorite and with low popularity manga

thnx for all your hard work

Oh wow, this is epic!

I simply love when a leader MC actually manages to live up to his role.

Ak scans, you did it again. What an epic series, and 19 chapters released at the same time! THANK YOU guys, you are godly.

This is great!

Yeah, it's rushed because there are already 12 volumes in the light novel version of this manga and where already at the start of volume 3. Feels like a summary and an advertisement for the light novel since they are under the same publisher.

Someone please translate the light novel version.

Its just wondering if any translaters have the time to

I figured this was rushed, but it's still amazing nonetheless.

i demand for moar chapter!!!!!

So far the story is ok but the beginning seems either rush or something, can't really point it out but it feels like things just happens because the story says so.  Plus MC is not really interesting.  You see him being worthless or something in his past life and all of a sudden he is a ladies man and nice.  No build-up or anything. 

Yeah, it's rushed because there are already 12 volumes in the light novel version of this manga and where already at the start of volume 3. Feels like a summary and an advertisement for the light novel since they are under the same publisher.

Someone please translate the light novel version.

i seriously suggest that you guys just ignor imercenary, ive had discussions with him before and most of them didnt go well. After i did some thinking to why it ended that way I figure it was because:

Spoiler

TD;LR imercenary lacks reading skills, tends to over generalize and explaining to him is a waste of time. Look at Static transit's reply to what imercenary said to see an example.

I'd agree with you but apparently the Batoto staff says you're wrong. The correct response is to just have a moderator delete their comments for having disagreeing opinions.

TL;DR If you don't follow the popular opinion, you get fucked.

What a treat

Seriously guys, take it to a forum. If you want, I can even make the topic for you. But the comments section isn't the place for this.

i seriously suggest that you guys just ignor imercenary, ive had discussions with him before and most of them didnt go well. After i did some thinking to why it ended that way I figure it was because:
Spoiler

TD;LR imercenary lacks reading skills, tends to over generalize and explaining to him is a waste of time. Look at Static transit's reply to what imercenary said to see an example.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics