Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

What the hell's wrong with this. Seems like it's getting worst with each chapter.

That chapter ending...

Gotta say I'm often keen for an overpowered character, I'll give this a shot

Read rain, one of the best manga out there with OP MC

Chaotic, boring, hard to like the main character, I left after the fourth chapter. Estimate at 2/5, I would not recommend.

I think he just summon a chainsaw on the last panel. O_O

It was her sword. cave dragon cutter?

I think he just summon a chainsaw on the last panel. O_O

just noticed this manga and decided to read it till' the latest chapter

I thought at first this manga was all like medieval era with swords, magic and dragons... but somehow there are even gatling gun, and giant robot. and the MC is op with gilgamesh like power? damn! gimme sometime to swallow all of it!

done. can't wait to see the latest chapter!!!

mc reminded me of gilgamesh

Gilgamesh.full.1173647.jpg

Overpower Character with ability to summon godly magic and weapons? To genocide enemy army without drop a sweat is a child-tier writing skill. Imperial Guard with Shinjo who leading his small exhaused force against outnumber, outpower enemy with extreme pressure is far better than this series.

Gotta say I'm often keen for an overpowered character, I'll give this a shot

Overpower Character with ability to summon godly magic and weapons? To genocide enemy army without drop a sweat is a child-tier writing skill. Imperial Guard with Shinjo who leading his small exhaused force against outnumber, outpower enemy with extreme pressure is far better than this series.

It's like a five year old wrote this.

At least this is written using a brain whereas other stories such as SAO are written using a different body part.

The recent popularity of the reincarnation setting seemed like it'd be fun but so far it's just been accidental gary stues and upskirts of 3 year olds. 

Is it me or does chapter 22 not have all of the pages?

Just checked the raws on alphapolis, yep those are all the pages. The chapter just ends abruptly.

Is it me or does chapter 22 not have all of the pages?

Greetings, your highness. I shall give you insight regarding the enemy. And while we're on the topic, I shall abruptly reveal my chest for your viewing pleasure.

Bit confusing and bad -.-

Sadly, the Empire princess is not Esdeath.

I really don't get why they suddenly decided to add mechs to the story.

So this is a manga adaptation of a LN. No wonder it feels kinda rushed

Awesome manga but isn't it weird that only good things happen to him? They introduce a conflict and he solves it within two chapters, kinda removes the excitement cause it's almost certain that he will succeed. He's a non-OP version of Shiba from MKR, at least not YET xD

Reading this 70% for the harem building and 30% for the GLORIOUS REGENCY

And if only bad things happen, we're all in Rage mode, like now if FUUKA

Somehow their bland facial expressions remind me of Tsutomu Nihei works

I have no idea what the tech level is in this world.

Three socks and a battery; that is to say, level 2 1/2.

finally

I have no idea what the tech level is in this world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics