Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

It's a big fucking gun you twat

Correction.

It's a city-sized Big Bertha.

Hurry and return to inform the king!

It's a big fucking gun you twat

A few of those mechs could do wonders in the south where its all swords and bows.  The MC sure doesn't need their help. :)

"What is that?"

A giant muthafukin cannon. Also, tits.

Some times their expression are weird. in this chapter the glasses officer seemed terrorized instead of surprised, when she saw the mech army office embarassed.

looking pretty derp there on the first page of the chapter

Oh well it's a very entertaining overpowered MC power trip story though. The female harem members are all very attractive. I especially like the way freakking Dragons are in the mix.

Yup, we should just focus on the awesome harem and pretty girls.

Meh it's a fun story, nothing I would take too seriously.

one hell of a chapter, still can't believe that he manage to pull a lot of matrix shit, wonder what the empire have in store for they assault later after losing a lot of those mobile suit or should i say zaku wannabe.

Spoiler

Finally got around to reading this and I really enjoy it.

Now I hope that the maid is the one he chooses to truly love.

All the other women have basically forced themselves upon him while she has become a confidant... maybe more than that.

This is a fun manga, but one thing erks me.

Spoiler

Oh well it's a very entertaining overpowered MC power trip story though. The female harem members are all very attractive. I especially like the way freakking Dragons are in the mix.

If you think about he have the memories of all previous kings/queens, so basicly he have more than one lifetime worth of experience. It is like he reincarnated several times with memories intact. His old life is dismal and even if it is above average it has little to offer. Technology is on par and even surpass some areas with modern earth. Past kings/queens experience surpass all aspects of his old life experience .

This is a fun manga, but one thing erks me.

Spoiler

This manga is weird the pacing is not the best but I still like it, the first part was all like medieval with magic and dragons and after that WTF mechas!? Biodols!? Still good manga though

Spoiler

Is it just me, or does this feel more like a power fantasy than all the other "reborn" mangas?

He's a natural born player...

Help how? Send english feedback? Get my bank book and invest in the company, then demand the editor/author do a better job?

Or perhaps you thought I was dissing AK scans? Huh? 

I get the feeling that the manga is rushing some of the content. I mean, it is really hard to convey everything going on during a large scale conflict within a manga.  Unless you do what "Imperial Guards" did, which takes volumes to showcase a single conflict.

Unless, of course, the source content also did not do too good of a job.  But that is being translated currently.

Remember, this series never has your typical chapter ending, you can take it as a whole tankoban being sliced down into chapters. (but they're meant to be read back-to-back)

THIS IS FUN!

Following.

This manga is weird the pacing is not the best but I still like it, the first part was all like medieval with magic and dragons and after that WTF mechas!? Biodols!? Still good manga though

Hmm for some reason it's losing it's flavour...

Don't see you helping in any shape or form. Thank you AK scans, I'm just happy its being translated. Lookin forward to ch.23.

Help how? Send english feedback? Get my bank book and invest in the company, then demand the editor/author do a better job?

Or perhaps you thought I was dissing AK scans? Huh? 

What the hell's wrong with this. Seems like it's getting worst with each chapter.

Don't see you helping in any shape or form. Thank you AK scans, I'm just happy its being translated. Lookin forward to ch.23.

OMG! How did I not discover this thing three weeks ago?!!?! I just read everything up to now and IT WAS GLORIOUS!

Indeed. Even though the first chapters were kind of slow and rushed the series picks up really fast. As expected of /ak/ scanlations, they always manage to deliver the best.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics