Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

Not mine

hqdefault.jpg

"you will not pass"

i'm disappointed it's not "you shall not pass"

Spoiler

56913861.jpg

for resources. the princess's land was covered in snow all around the year. it also hard to survive so she want a better land to live in.

Not she, her superiors, she's just a pawn as she had already said.

So why are they fighting? I must have missed it

for resources. the princess's land was covered in snow all around the year. it also hard to survive so she want a better land to live in.

I can't get over how fast the story is moving. One day he finds himself in a new world, the other day he is king and every nobel is loyal to him. Of course you got the women instantly falling in love with him at first sight, and he is perfect at everything.

at this point, im not considering that a bad things, alot of good manga went AWOL in mid chapters , and their pace become slower and slower , for many reasons, axed, author abandone, scans teams drop, and etc, 

modern days calls for desperate measures

I can't get over how fast the story is moving. One day he finds himself in a new world, the other day he is king and every nobel is loyal to him. Of course you got the women instantly falling in love with him at first sight, and he is perfect at everything.

This land belongs to us , no it belongs to us.

I still can't get over the fact that there are DRAGONS and TANKS in the same world and yet everyone is riding horses to battle.

Spoiler

The seeming randomness is overwhelming. It wouldn't bother me except none of the concepts are really explored, they're just touched upon.  Introduce a new world through the eyes of someone from our world... give the MC a mass tutoring session off screen so he understands everything, but only the important (immediately relevant) parts have to be explained to the readers.  

I mean... MAGIC WOLVES. I think they got 2 chapters.  Dragons got about the same.  But the politics got XX chapters... but promptly ceased to matter since the political problems were solved and new ones came up with a different country. God save us from politics.

Princess Glorie, taking baits like a pro...

OMG the pixels. I hope the author can improve the internal resolution and apply some anti aliasing in the future.

She wants the finger.

with a ring on it.

why can't she just marry in and stop the bullshit war lol

Spoiler

She's such a tsundere!

i-Know-what-you-want-Its-About-thIs-long

Thanks for the update ;)

I can't be the only one who is getting lost in all of these vague names, right?  They're muddying an otherwise great read.  They're either a nightmare to pronounce, or too vague.  Both issues make them forgetable.  "Altodestinia", the kingdom, the empire, the old nobles, the alliance.  Every time one of these is mentioned I have to stop reading and get it straight which one is which.  This is a fantasy world, so at least have some fun with the names! 

This was good, but then the guns and robot attack.

The Starks guard the North!

7bf444eb432f.jpg

ТМ-2-12, 305/40 mm. If you talk artillery, talk Soviet artillery (the gun barrels were recycled English, though). I know this one was smaller, but it had better range and accuracy.

Artillery! friend's reference ! (if you play WT you'll know it)

This war is still going on huh. Remember the time when this series is still interesting? Those where good times.

Sweet baby Jeezuz. I'm going to get diabetes because the couples are so sweet! XD

I'm kinda missing the harem girls in the country at this point. He needs to end the war soon and go back to make heirs. :D

So basically, if you take the sword, it makes you an exarch?

7bf444eb432f.jpg

ТМ-2-12, 305/40 mm. If you talk artillery, talk Soviet artillery (the gun barrels were recycled English, though). I know this one was smaller, but it had better range and accuracy.

hwaaaaat is going on broskis

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics