Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 329votes)

Sidonia no Kishi

Alt Names: alt シドニアの騎士alt Knights of Sidonia
Author: Nihei Tsutomu
Artist: Nihei Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Risking his life to ensure humanity's survival, Tanikaze Nagate rides out in his silver armour, the Tsugumori!

Thousands of years have passed since the Gauna destroyed the Solar System.

The enormous seed ship, Sidonia, travels through space while propagating and producing humans.

Brought up in the lowest decks of Sidonia, a young man, Tanikaze Nagate, becomes a Guardian trainee, and is authorized to pilot the outdated but historically renowned Tsugumori.

The battle with Nagate's life at stake begins now!
Go to Sidonia no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Relatively Relevant Matter New Window deusvult
  • 5 Replies
Topic Links to the Q&A at Vienna, as depicted in ch. 30.5 New Window either
  • 0 Replies
Topic Possible relations with other works New Window Havoc
  • 12 Replies
Topic Girls of Sidonia Popularity Poll New Window deusvult
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ochiai New Window DarkSpirit
  • 1 Replies
Topic Knights of Sidonia Anime New Window xeixei
  • 13 Replies

664 Comments

err ummm after chapter 13 everything went into a confusing loop but this is still good :)
Also, compared to some of the authors other works this is rather easy to follow.
Cat fight; coming right up!
Wow, this is amazing but the fighting scenes seem a bit confusing, other than that it's as most people said. A good main guy and interesting plot.
Gotta listen to Knights of Cydonia in the backround while reading this imo.
I don't mind the art -- and the storyline is amazing.
It takes some getting used to, as direct explanations are rare, but I love it.
The protagonist is awesome; he's intelligent, strong-willed, and very skilled, shaping the society he inhabits.
Definitely in my top manga.
I got to chapter 6 but i can't just take it anymore, i do not fully get the main plot and i hate the main character.
i would be happy if a gauna kills norio ^^
It's back baby! What a great way to start the new year.
I have to admit this manga is great. Art isn't too bad and the story takes a bit to get used to, but if you give it a chance you'll warm up to it.
The art is a quite lack luster. Doesn't properly convey the story line. The story on it's own is fine, but doesn't work well with this crappy art.
Just like the guy above me said (no offense, just can't pronounce that name and too long to write, lol), sometimes I do not know what I am reading... Yet overall the manga seems good :)
Sometimes i don't know what i'm reading but overall ok :)
By the author of BLAME!, in my opinion it's the best scifi manga in history.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics