Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 123votes)

Tokyo DTED

Alt Names: alt 东京DTEDalt 도쿄 DTEDalt Tokyo's Impotent Virgin (DT ED)alt Toukyou Dtedalt 東京DTED
Author: Kotani Yoko
Artist: Kotani Yoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "When we enter high school, be sure to make me your own."

Tetsuo's childhood friend Kaede Shiraishi made that promise to him as a young girl before she moved away. Kaede never left Tetsuo's mind, and his dreams finally came true when they both reunited in high school. However, Tetsuo's older brother ended up making Kaede his own.

Tetsuo couldn't stand hearing his brother interacting with his former crush in the next room day in and day out, so he decided to go to Tokyo, taking a "certain secret" along with him. But...

Set in the Shimokitazawa district in Tokyo, this youth drama will tug at your heartstrings as it depicts a young man who continues to mature through his many encounters.

(Source: Young Animal)
Go to Tokyo DTED Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

440 Comments

He's still young, and he's already got ED... :'(

EDIT: aaahhhh now I know what the title means lol

maybe it's a psychological thing by being have to face that his crush is going out with his brother... shaking up right in the next room... with a thin wall

Shit it was kinda sad when he found out that his childhood friend was going out with his bro, but hey! At least he leaves her behind and actually tries to move on unlike many other MCs from other mangas and NTR doujins

He's still young, and he's already got ED... :'(

EDIT: aaahhhh now I know what the title means lol

soooo, that was his secret. hmmm... interesting.. 

Hi, translator/scanlator for this series. 

The main character, Tetsuo, is from Kochi, where people speak the Tosa dialect, and it appeared very heavily in the first chapter, and it will once again appear heavily in the third volume. However, I promise you the "slang" is only going to appear sparingly in the subsequent chapters (until the third volume) because Tetsuo and the other characters speaks in standard Japanese since they're in Tokyo.

I think the dialect is important to the story because whenever he speaks it, it symbolize him revealing his true self and true feelings. If some of you readers are still confused, just imagine him speaking some combination of a New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia dialect, then it'll probably make sense.

Ahh ok, well anyway sorry for complaining and thanks for picking this, it looks interesting, looking forward to future releases. And better to have an accurate translation than a bad one. Keep up the good work.

Kaede: "Ever since then you've had a special place in my heart." (A place in the friendzone)

Tetsuo: "Ummm... Yeah, No."

That's what I love; a protagonist that moves on when unwanted! Tetsuo being decisive and saying "Bitch! If you don't want me, I'm gone!" is awesome. I already love this protagonist; it's definitely worth the investment on him.

I hope he finds someone deserving of him and someone who deserves him as well.

Ok i've started reading it and the translation is driving me insane, why the slang? Why??

On a side note, except it's actually some kind of dialect in the original, I'm also not really comfortable with this kind of slang...

Hi, translator/scanlator for this series. 

The main character, Tetsuo, is from Kochi, where people speak the Tosa dialect, and it appeared very heavily in the first chapter, and it will once again appear heavily in the third volume. However, I promise you the "slang" is only going to appear sparingly in the subsequent chapters (until the third volume) because Tetsuo and the other characters speak in standard Japanese since they're in Tokyo.

I think the dialect is important to the story because whenever he speaks it, it symbolize him revealing his true self and true feelings. If some of you readers are still confused, just imagine him speaking some combination of a New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia dialect, then it'll probably make sense.

Got the feeling it was NTR from the synopsis but after reading 1st chapter...

Spoiler

I'm not sure how I feel about htis one.. but on reading the first chapter I find the fault to be with the MC more than the girl. Chances are pretty good he misunderstood what she said back then right?

I'm not sure if this manga should have the drama tag, but we'll see in the next few chapters when they get released.

What is there to misunderstood?

I mean c'mon, be that he actually confessed or not before present time, as a teenage boy, what is actually there to misunderstood?

Saying that with a straight face, it's your typical dense character until something proves otherwise.

On a side note, except it's actually some kind of dialect in the original, I'm also not really comfortable with this kind of slang...

This is actually kinda funny

Im hoping this ones not ntr  but i feel it is.

Spoiler

Ok i've started reading it and the translation is driving me insane, why the slang? Why??

I just really hope he doesn't end up with Kaede some way or another.

I'm not sure how I feel about htis one.. but on reading the first chapter I find the fault to be with the MC more than the girl. Chances are pretty good he misunderstood what she said back then right?

I'm not sure if this manga should have the drama tag, but we'll see in the next few chapters when they get released.

nXxVeHf.jpg

First! This seems interesting but i don't know if i should start reading it... looks like there will too many feels, i don't handle feels that well :S

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics