Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 123votes)

Tokyo DTED

Alt Names: alt 东京DTEDalt 도쿄 DTEDalt Tokyo's Impotent Virgin (DT ED)alt Toukyou Dtedalt 東京DTED
Author: Kotani Yoko
Artist: Kotani Yoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "When we enter high school, be sure to make me your own."

Tetsuo's childhood friend Kaede Shiraishi made that promise to him as a young girl before she moved away. Kaede never left Tetsuo's mind, and his dreams finally came true when they both reunited in high school. However, Tetsuo's older brother ended up making Kaede his own.

Tetsuo couldn't stand hearing his brother interacting with his former crush in the next room day in and day out, so he decided to go to Tokyo, taking a "certain secret" along with him. But...

Set in the Shimokitazawa district in Tokyo, this youth drama will tug at your heartstrings as it depicts a young man who continues to mature through his many encounters.

(Source: Young Animal)
Go to Tokyo DTED Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

440 Comments

My heart almost stopped when I read page 17 and clicked it, thinking Kaede and the brother would be banging on the next page, lol.

Glad the MC decided to move on though. Hope his ED's just a psychological thing...

Wait for chapter 2-3...

that was quick development..!

hmm the author needs to learn to make the stories flow better , i felt like he attacked pages and i was supposed to guess what happened 

This has a lot of potential.

All I can say is "Lol"

DT= Doutei = Virgin
ED = ED
so he got ED before tasting that pleasure...sure is hell

Rereading to find some more context I could have not picked up on the first time, I noticed that his brother even has a big ass TV while he has a puny one. Really, will life never give him a break??

Does she really not remember that she got naked and made him promise that? It's not like the classic setting of kids making a childish promise when they're in kindergarten.

I'm trying not to hate the character, but the author is making that quite hard. If she really "does not remember", then that's how much the main character means to her, that she just goes giving herself to anyone that's nice to her.

If she "does remember" but is feigning ignorance for some contrived reason, then she'd be really cruel dating the brother and saying all those things in the first chapter.

Also I didn't quite get it if she hooked up with the brother almost since the beginning of highschool and the MC was just announcing that they were still going out in their senior year, or if they got together in her senior year. If someone has read the raws or knows, could you clarify this?

We only know the Kaede thing from his PoV so I reserve judgement. Though it might not even actually play a big role to the story. Might just be for setting up the plot.

Harsh girl, harsh....

I mean why would the girl want to move and travel for 'just' a friend.

Seriously some mixed signals. Then at the last, "I wanna go the college with YOU" stop, just stop, seems the girl doesn't even know what she wants.

Part of being a teen my friend very rarely do you come across someone who dosnt know what to do in their life

or maybe thats just me and my group of people

That said i hate woman like her who dont know what they are doing as opposed to someone who purposely toys with peoples hearts

Before accusing Kaede as a bitch, let's get a few things straight.... They met again when they started high school, and she started going out with big bro in her senior year. Okay, MC, wtf were you doing the previous two years? If you ain't man enough to go for the girl, don't blame HER for moving on.

Hi, translator/scanlator for this series. 

The main character, Tetsuo, is from Kochi, where people speak the Tosa dialect, and it appeared very heavily in the first chapter, and it will once again appear heavily in the third volume. However, I promise you the "slang" is only going to appear sparingly in the subsequent chapters (until the third volume) because Tetsuo and the other characters speaks in standard Japanese since they're in Tokyo.

I think the dialect is important to the story because whenever he speaks it, it symbolize him revealing his true self and true feelings. If some of you readers are still confused, just imagine him speaking some combination of a New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia dialect, then it'll probably make sense.

Ahh yes thanks for clarifying. Neither English or Japanese are my mother tongue but I figured it was the case since they said they were in Kochi, looked that region up and it was not near the regions with accents/dialects that I knew would be translated into normal English.

Going from the synopsis, I thought my heart would break at chapter 1. But this is unexpectedly fun, I like it. And that childhood friend is shit-tier, move on friend!

My heart almost stopped when I read page 17 and clicked it, thinking Kaede and the brother would be banging on the next page, lol.

Glad the MC decided to move on though. Hope his ED's just a psychological thing...

"I see you AS A FRIEND", yet I won't let you go on your own path, but I already have a boyfriend,

What kind of terrible person is this?

Harsh girl, harsh....

I mean why would the girl want to move and travel for 'just' a friend.

Seriously some mixed signals. Then at the last, "I wanna go the college with YOU" stop, just stop, seems the girl doesn't even know what she wants.

I thought it was hilarious

yeah it's funny but having that happening to you as a man. something you hope will never happen

one of the saddest ending i saw in a chapter

I thought it was hilarious

one of the saddest ending i saw in a chapter

I still prefer reading Mujaki no Rakuen since it is comedy. Muwahahahaha

I really can't handle feels manga :(

dat friendzone

I don't know about the rest of the chapters, but this first chapter was pretty great. I hope this has more comedy in it, cuz it definitely has got the set up for it.

He's still young, and he's already got ED... :'(

EDIT: aaahhhh now I know what the title means lol

It should be Tokyo NTR-ED

I, too, like that the MC isn't spineless. She planted a thought in his head that turned out to be bullshit. She's either dense or insensitive. If he were really so important to her, she'd have noticed what he was going through before it got this far. Everything she says is lip service. There's no reason to stick around for someone like her.

Of course, the MC is also a horny idiot making rash life decisions based on his libido.

The synposis made me feel like this will be cringe-worthy. It wasn't cringe-worthy after all. Will be looking forward to this! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics