Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 123votes)

Tokyo DTED

Alt Names: alt 东京DTEDalt 도쿄 DTEDalt Tokyo's Impotent Virgin (DT ED)alt Toukyou Dtedalt 東京DTED
Author: Kotani Yoko
Artist: Kotani Yoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "When we enter high school, be sure to make me your own."

Tetsuo's childhood friend Kaede Shiraishi made that promise to him as a young girl before she moved away. Kaede never left Tetsuo's mind, and his dreams finally came true when they both reunited in high school. However, Tetsuo's older brother ended up making Kaede his own.

Tetsuo couldn't stand hearing his brother interacting with his former crush in the next room day in and day out, so he decided to go to Tokyo, taking a "certain secret" along with him. But...

Set in the Shimokitazawa district in Tokyo, this youth drama will tug at your heartstrings as it depicts a young man who continues to mature through his many encounters.

(Source: Young Animal)
Go to Tokyo DTED Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

440 Comments

That's what I love; a protagonist that moves on when unwanted! Tetsuo being decisive and saying "Bitch! If you don't want me, I'm gone!" is awesome. I already love this protagonist; it's definitely worth the investment on him.

Well, he hasn't exactly 'moved on', per se. He's escaping the hellhole he was in. He still has feelings for Kaede.

I'm afraid that this manga will turn to be like Kono S o Mi Yo, or Liar's Paradox to a lesser degree, but I'm hopeful that it would not be so.

Goddamn it. This manga hits way too close to home.

I swear, that bitch. She says "You're a precious friend" to Tetsuo but uses him to get the "D" from his brother. Are you kidding me? Fuck that bitch!

I hope Tetsuo gets "cured" and finds true love among his heroines.

I think a comedy tag should be added, it has bits of comedy in it, well in my opinion at least.

Feels more like a dramedy, but I guess there are no tags for that! It seems lighthearted enough though.

Does she really not remember that she got naked and made him promise that? It's not like the classic setting of kids making a childish promise when they're in kindergarten.

I'm trying not to hate the character, but the author is making that quite hard. If she really "does not remember", then that's how much the main character means to her, that she just goes giving herself to anyone that's nice to her.

If she "does remember" but is feigning ignorance for some contrived reason, then she'd be really cruel dating the brother and saying all those things in the first chapter.

Also I didn't quite get it if she hooked up with the brother almost since the beginning of highschool and the MC was just announcing that they were still going out in their senior year, or if they got together in her senior year. If someone has read the raws or knows, could you clarify this?

Ok, by chapter 2 I *think* I know. Well, not if she remembers or not, but she got together with the brother in her senior year, as they were studying for entrance exams. I don't really know about Japan, but that's only really done 6 months or so before you finish highschool. So, in that time, she got together with the brother and started having sex (allegedly) with him beside a really thin wall, which separated them from her classmate and former only friend, for whom she got naked and promised herself to (allegedly).

I believe the author is deliberately making us hate her as hard as he can. At least for now.

Fifteen... bottles of cola?

KIDNEY DESTRUCTION

Subject now also has diabetes!

I looked at some RAWs and oh man, it isn't even the thing you were expecting to see that makes me go. :(

I really kinda love this manga so far.  I'm waiting to see what the MC does to move on, but it is at least refreshing not to see him mope around his brother and the girl for chapters on end.  

Oh man, the feels, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for our guy... Let his live become a dream and may he find himself someone who might be able to make him forget her...

There are quite a lot of comments for only 2 chapters of a new manga
This comment field gives me high hopes for the manga! Don't let me down comment field!

Damn just reading the description made me down....

But on the other hand the end of the first chapter lightened the mood a bit...from deeply depressing to slightly less deeply depressing

Anyone know how many chapters the raws have?

23: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2640184620

My heart can't take this... Sorry...

then leave.....

im sorry i read the raws i shouldnt have but i did and they... they were not nice on the ol'heart

no spoilers just a warning maybe past the bit where i read it might turn out better but until then rise em up just to push em down

like five probably...

My heart can't take this... Sorry...

Holy fuck.

I really, really wish, pray, beg, whatever it is, to the divines that this guy can have a fresh start. Seriously though.

2 chapters and for one reason or another I'm also starting to feel extremely miserable. Even knowing that I've read spoilers in the comments doesn't make any difference because this series has been one hell of a downer for me from the start.

But I can't stop reading...

I think a comedy tag should be added, it has bits of comedy in it, well in my opinion at least.

This guy legit has the Parker luck.

The universe(Author) loves to mess with this poor man ya can't help but feel for them.

i have read this manga until chap 5 and i wish i never did it

where did you find chapters 3-5?

My heart almost stopped when I read page 17 and clicked it, thinking Kaede and the brother would be banging on the next page, lol.

Glad the MC decided to move on though. Hope his ED's just a psychological thing...

Spoile alert :

in chapter 2 or 3 it seem's that they did 

Having read the comments makes me want to read this for real.

This has a lot of potential.

you sure you don't mean "im-potential"?

i have read this manga until chap 5 and i wish i never did it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics