Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 142votes)

7th Garden

Alt Names: alt 7thGARDEN セブンスガーデンalt セブンスガーデン
Author: Izumi Mitsu
Artist: Izumi Mitsu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a gardener served in a rural manor, Avin wished nothing more than peaceful days along with his lord's daughter, Marie. One day, he accidentally woke up a demon sleeping in a nearby mountain. What she wished was to have him as a servant before felling the heaven and turn this world into her garden. Avin of course declined the offer. However, not long after that, the town Avin staying was suddenly raided by Knights Templar who supposed to protect the country. Avin was then presented with choices: Will he perish along with the garden and his dear ones, or become demon's servant and have this world perish instead...
Go to 7th Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Did this series get dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 5 Replies

139 Comments

It was quite an interesting first chapter. Hope to see more stuff :D

nice art + looks promising story + "DEMON MISTRESS" results...= instant follow...hehe

Demon mistress is a qt.

AMAZING!!!!! GIVE ME MORE XD

This looks pretty promising. The naming of the demon is a bit weird though, since "dignity" is not what you'd think a demonic property is - and certainly not this demon, she does not give a very dignified impression so far.

this looks sooo good, got an interesting story aswell, finally a new manga to read :)

Glad I've followed this , it was worth the wait !

This is one of those times where the art is enough to follow ;x

I feel so ashamed even though the story's not bad at all.

The demons name is german for dignity btw, if anyone wondered why it looked so weird

Looks like a serious version of high school dxd, i'm in !

Well now that was quite something.

I was considering doing this from volumes to preserve the art quality better than what I'd get from magazines, but looks like it's covered. Definitely one of my favorite series in SQ now, and it just gets better with each chapter.

Still might if I can't find anything else to do, got some other series I'm looking at but who knows.

Which group will be translating this? if none yet but there's people/groups interested by, call me for a joint work please(I've got raws)

this Description and cover ...OMG I NEED THIS NOW!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics