Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 142votes)

7th Garden

Alt Names: alt 7thGARDEN セブンスガーデンalt セブンスガーデン
Author: Izumi Mitsu
Artist: Izumi Mitsu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a gardener served in a rural manor, Avin wished nothing more than peaceful days along with his lord's daughter, Marie. One day, he accidentally woke up a demon sleeping in a nearby mountain. What she wished was to have him as a servant before felling the heaven and turn this world into her garden. Avin of course declined the offer. However, not long after that, the town Avin staying was suddenly raided by Knights Templar who supposed to protect the country. Avin was then presented with choices: Will he perish along with the garden and his dear ones, or become demon's servant and have this world perish instead...
Go to 7th Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Did this series get dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 5 Replies

139 Comments

Lol she didn't want to go to dinner with fagass-sama

those guys spam release... i hope the English version came out soon... o.o

The art is Beautifull... <3!

this manga is... buriiiful

Some angels they are, as expected.

Who in anti-god's name names his child fag-ass?!

explain?

What the heck were the people of this world expecting with their name being "anti" chivalrous knights? It is like "The Knights who say Ni", their name is pretty self explanatory.
this is surprisingly good! i'm looking forward to what happens next.

I can't believe I didn't notice this manga...

as long as the MC can kill another human mercilessly whether because of rage or hidden power went berserk, I know this is going to be a good manga

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron.

- His sword.

Who in anti-god's name names his child fag-ass?!

Aaah, the ennemies had some good thinking going on,cut him up so much his regeneration doesn't work and supposing his sword was too heavy for him to move fast, but alas, they were mistaken.

That sacred purge... this is... amazing

I like Würde more than Mary.
Wow o' wow. At first I came to know Guts [Berserk], then came Koinzell [Ubel Blatt] and now Awyn. I'm going to love this.
The sword is way too futuristic high tech looking, I get that they wanted the zipper looking blade to match with Wurde's clothes, but it doesn't fit well with the setting. The crossguard would be better being curved, rough textured horns instead of rocky/crystal/building/whatever it is currently.

Spoiler

My guess is maybe Wurde is a former angel governing their world... and since wurde means dignity in german and dignity has the same meaning with pride... i guess Wurde represent the 7 deadly sin "Pride" and also pride represent Lucifer which is a fallen angel... so thats make sense for me...

Wurde>former angel>Lucifer>pride

well its just a theory for me...

and also might be the other 6 Angels represent the seven deadly sins?

Hot Damn!!! That was badass!!! I can't wait for more! The story is so interesting too!!!!!!

should make the demon hair black, much better (and moar sexy) that way... Red already too mainstream plus the sword, that too, should give him a scythe since he a demon contractor now.

Agree, red hair for Wurde doesn't go well with her horns; plus her no horn hairstyle is much more sexier than with horns

The sword is way too futuristic high tech looking, I get that they wanted the zipper looking blade to match with Wurde's clothes, but it doesn't fit well with the setting. The crossguard would be better being curved, rough textured horns instead of rocky/crystal/building/whatever it is currently.

Setting is pretty interesting enough for me. I appreciate the bits of humor they gave to Wurde.

This looks interesting...I shall follow!!!!

should make the demon hair black, much better (and moar sexy) that way... Red already too mainstream plus the sword, that too, should give him a scythe since he a demon contractor now.

Was that really translated "anti-christ church" and "anti-chivalrous order"? (Just checking since it would presumably have major implications for the author's mythos, depending on how much s/he is basing the work on the Bible vs using Christian imagery.) o__O

Also, the first speech bubble on page 36 says, "The spirits will not come out until it is not dark, gardener."
Is that intentional?

If so, I'm running with the assumption of some kind of author-created mythos in which. . .

Spoiler
(The above is all theory and prediction. However, I did use names and plot stuff the story reveals in specific contexts, hence the spoiler function.)

The demon mistress look like morigan and the gardener look like cloud and the sword is also look similar.

i'll wait for next chapter. for better judgement :)

Ugh why did the mangaka make the sword so... sci-fi-ish? Only thing I didn't like.

Heh, the MC looks like a male Marisa!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics