Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 34votes)

Angel Game

Alt Names: alt エンゼルゲーム
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Machida Toshiko
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This world had rules. Rules that weren't meant to be broken. If only we had known those rules, everything could have been avoided...
Go to Angel Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

So basically:

Spoiler

This promised mystery and horror and delivered on neither.

Spoiler

Oh yeah, why not, that's make more sense with that. Thank you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Even with some of these explanations...i'm still a bit confuse. god why.

I wonder what species those people were....

Spoiler

Spoiler

I didn't understand...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I didn't understand...

Spoiler

meh

Meh

Very nicely put together. Ends on a high note without being drawn out. I hope he does more work like this. 

"Under the Dome, Japan Edition".

Well, Stephen King says hello.

Also, there is a spin-off manga "Angel Game II: Reverse".

I don't get the last 4 pages...

Need captain please.

Spoiler

I don't get the last 4 pages...

Need captain please.

And now you know kids, doing your homework can kill you.

This is definitely a series that works better if you can read chapters 1-12 in one sitting, like I did tonight. I can definitely imagine being less than enchanted if I had to wait a year for that particular conclusion.

The series as a whole hinged too much on trying to keep me guessing as a reader, which made the first few pages of the final chapter obvious to me before I got there... but those last ten pages were pretty unexpected. The implication of the outcome, too, is pretty ironic.

I guess in the end, no matter how advanced a society becomes, even an insect can kill a person.

That's IT? Did the author just run out of ideas or something?

Essentially...what even?

[END]

There are manga that make you think, that make you feel, that make you regret when they come to their end.

This was not one of those.

those two girls at the end...should've watched South Park...

Sadly, these guns do not make everything better.

those two girls at the end...should've watched South Park...

Yes! Yes! Now we know just what the hell is going on.

no. no we don't.

Yes! Yes! Now we know just what the hell is going on.

Ah, so that was what happened. I have to reread it again.

Spoiler

I'm surprised that there's still a scanlation group taking over this project. It's interesting, but there's not enough to actually tell us what's going on. Every time one gets close to even an answer, it ends up coming to a close early.

Hmm still not sure whether this will be interesting or just milked for maximum drama.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics