Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 54votes)

Ann Cassandra

Alt Names: alt アンカサンドラalt 終結預言alt Uncassandraalt Энн Кассандра
Author: Hifumishi Gorou
Artist: Amaji Gumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Bekku Nanaki is mirror clairvoyant. She moved to Tokyo from the countryside to escape calamities she sees. There, she witnesses an accident on the road caused by a mobile fish vendor, who saves her from being crushed by a billboard that falls from above.

The next day, he turns out to be Banjou Kizaki, her classmate and a student held back due to his involvement in incidents and accidents that others attribute to his being unlucky. His eccentric behavior, however, catches her attention, which he explains as changing the future...
Go to Ann Cassandra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Read it New Window Heeward
  • 1 Replies

16 Comments

The ending was so close to being something great.

But it failed...

Wow that was awesome! I wish it had concluded the story a bit better at the end, but it's definitely a re-read.  5 stars from me.

It starts out with such a nice setting. I wonder why it strays so much from that midway.

The art is really nice throughout however. Love that.

A shame it wasn't longer.

I quite liked the protagonist, but that sort of a conclusion with a very limited resolution leaves quite a bit to be desired.

could have been better

Amazing premise, but horrendously executed. The whole not-so-serious tone plastered over the manga the whole time, just brought it down many notches. Ultimately made the readers not emotionally invested at all, especially ending only after 2 volumes. Axed? Author lost interest?

Hope someone attempt another manga with the same premise.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST PAGE? 

What a let down.

It was good while it was lasted.

Love the artist though

That was great. Thank god the random button led me here.

nice setting but the ending was too rushed.
i like the ending but if this story could go longer it would be great.
To bad the ending slightly killed it, the characters were interesting but because it was so short I couldn't feel connected/attached to them =[
Very nice. Quite intense.
Definitely worth the time.
that ending feels so abrupt for some reason. For some reason on the last chapter I was thinking it was 10 chapters long and not 8.
So sad it ended at 2 volumes. ): I wish there were more.
A very short manga that I wish had gone on longer than it did... but good nonetheless (although they didn't actually get to the plot 'til half-way through the series. The Scene where they're trapped in the closet and the girl get's all embarrased is classic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics