Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 304votes)

Dagashi Kashi

Alt Names: alt だがしかしalt โคตรเกรียน เซียนขนมalt Cheap Sweet Candyalt 粗点心战争alt Dagashi Kashialt Μικρές Λειχουδιές
Author: Kotoyama
Artist: Kotoyama
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shikada Kokonotsu's father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu's father is famous and she wants him to join her family's company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business!
Go to Dagashi Kashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar to D-Frag? New Window Zephyrial
  • 6 Replies
Topic The Cheap Sweets Gallery New Window rage bunny
  • 4 Replies

981 Comments

I love the facial expressions in this manga, but it's pretty short chapters. I also like the designs.

Shidare... is a weirdo.

I pity you for not speak Spanish.

Spanish mode on!

They say not to judge a book by its cover, but I'm going to ignore that and follow this anyways. I really like this art style, and this cover girl looks beautiful.

Especially the fingers.

Eagerly awaiting English TLs.

...But seriously, those fingers.

Spoiler

there´s even a portuguese translation but not english yet??

;_________;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics