Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 304votes)

Dagashi Kashi

Alt Names: alt だがしかしalt โคตรเกรียน เซียนขนมalt Cheap Sweet Candyalt 粗点心战争alt Dagashi Kashialt Μικρές Λειχουδιές
Author: Kotoyama
Artist: Kotoyama
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shikada Kokonotsu's father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu's father is famous and she wants him to join her family's company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business!
Go to Dagashi Kashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar to D-Frag? New Window Zephyrial
  • 6 Replies
Topic The Cheap Sweets Gallery New Window rage bunny
  • 4 Replies

981 Comments

I'll fucking kiss you

Who else here came to know this manga because of this?

Spoiler

HORY SHEET thx a lot for the m8

I hope the chapters get longer. Most maga chapters are a minimum of 15 pages. I want more sugar dammit!

Actually, it's not just "a few chapters". There have been raws for the first volume (which is eighteen chapters long) since back in September. The latest chapter, which went out this week (it's published in Weekly Shonen Sunday), was chapter 39. So, while it's not a lot, it's not a just few either.

As for the translation, I've translated the first two chapters back in October/November, but I kind of lost my motivation to translate it after that (for reasons I won't detail here). But now that a team is working on it, I've restarted translating it. So stay tuned for new chapters soon.

why did you abandon this manga that has god-tier comedy in it? but seriously, thank you for working it up again, I mean it!

0N8vynO.jpg

dafuq a few chapter and there's already a doujin :v

Actually, it's not just "a few chapters". There have been raws for the first volume (which is eighteen chapters long) since back in September. The latest chapter, which went out this week (it's published in Weekly Shonen Sunday), was chapter 39. So, while it's not a lot, it's not a just few either.

As for the translation, I've translated the first two chapters back in October/November, but I kind of lost my motivation to translate it after that (for reasons I won't detail here). But now that a team is working on it, I've restarted translating it. So stay tuned for new chapters soon.

I'll fucking kiss you

Spoiler

dafuq a few chapter and there's already a doujin :v

Damn...now I'm craving for Japanese Sweets

We'll probably drown in censorship instead lol

yup i prolly wont even touch it lol, all these great ecchi manga getting anime adaptations and ruining themselves with censorship(why even air it when your gonna cut out half the screen several times every ep...would be better to skip airing it and just start on the dvd/blueray)

Good job but one question. why not ask the portuguese group for some raws? Seriously, the clean looks bad...

good luck~

Those were the best quality raws we could get ahold of. We even bought them since public raws were already resized.

Regarding Portuguese scans... they didn't use better raws but applied many filters such as sharpen and denoising to make it look "better". Not to mention that many pages are not even properly straighten. 

Anyway, we're still trying to get better raws atm.

Just wait for the Tsugumomo anime, we will drown in its hentai (or at least I hope so).

A hentai doujinshi is taking a normal plot and adding the erotic element, when the story shoves ecchi and ero on the reader there is no fun to twisting it in a hentai, a lot of serie I've read are borderline hentai and received a few hentai, manga we can define "pure" got the most brutal rapes and orgies around.

We'll probably drown in censorship instead lol

okay now i'm drolling over her.

and muh that doujin cover really something, i want read it.

Just wait for the Tsugumomo anime, we will drown in its hentai (or at least I hope so).

A hentai doujinshi is taking a normal plot and adding the erotic element, when the story shoves ecchi and ero on the reader there is no fun to twisting it in a hentai, a lot of serie I've read are borderline hentai and received a few hentai, manga we can define "pure" got the most brutal rapes and orgies around.

Good job but one question. why not ask the portuguese group for some raws? Seriously, the clean looks bad...

good luck~

and there's still only a little for tsugumomo , barely got rule 34 either,

Not surprising. Tsugumomo is its own doujin already :P

Hmm how I shall out it? I feel like its going to be an enjoyable weekly(or whenever it updated) read to me, so followed.

Lol wat?There is a doujin of this already?

Volume 2 comes out mid-march and if the site is to be believed, it seems the first volume is popular enough that amazon japan has a hard time with the likely limited stock, having sold over 10000 volumes by mid-january, with amazon japan showing a release date of 2014/9/18.

So not quite surprising.

I'll fucking kiss you

Spoiler

i want to read that...give it to me...give it to me....*with puppy eyes

Hmm how I shall out it? I feel like its going to be an enjoyable weekly(or whenever it updated) read to me, so followed.

and there's still only a little for tsugumomo , barely got rule 34 either,

but 0 , and nada at isuca, i mean , that manga has been going out like... forever, 

seriously? not even rule 34? i even expect on sugeri , her mom, or yaksha king, lel

This has the potential to be fucking awesome. Only no drama please.

I'll fucking kiss you

Spoiler

I love these type of slice of life stories that you can read just for fun, no need to worry about plot and drama just plain comedy, with wacky characters and maybe or maybe not some romance, I'm fine either way. 

I love the expressions they all make, they're so varied!

I'll fucking kiss you

Spoiler

Overly dramatic about excessively normal things? Food, daily life, and comedic, off the wall characters?

Why the hell not?

I just wanted to say.

I have no idea what I just read. But it amuses me.

seems, um... seems fun. we'll see, i guess. thank you for the chapters!

The potential is thorough the charts

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics