Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 74votes)

Full Metal Wing

Alt Names: alt Metal Full Wing
Author: Chorong
Artist: Chorong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A tale of a dragon rider.

Original webtoon from:
http://ttale.com/?m=SPWebtoon&page=srlist&pid=1
Go to Full Metal Wing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those who don`t want to wait New Window mambalev
  • 0 Replies

71 Comments

Looks promising !

Chapter 3 is out on the website. And will be out here in 24 hours :)

Link to website: https://www.webtoonsreader.com/

Considering the title, I can guess what's going to happen.

the damn raw site needs a sign in or something annoying like that! does anyone have a link where i can just read it?

•  
Hmmm, the start shows promise, but there are still about a thousand ways this could go. Well.... The dragon's cute, so I guess this deserves a follow.

Oh dear, I read enough to know where this is potentially going. I dear hope nothing to damaging will come.

btw thanks for the update ^^

XD though so too 

also whats the release schedule look like? 

3 to 5 chapters will be out weekly until we catch up with the raws.

XD though so too 

also whats the release schedule look like? 

Just a reminder, we're a 24 hour delay group which means our releases will be out in batoto a day after they are out in our website.

The reason for this is because when something enters batoto, all of the sites that ripps manga will ripp it.

The Infobox has "Type:" set to "Manga (Japanese)". The source site looks suspiciously Korean to me.

Pretty sure it was changed by someone, since I remember choosing "Manhua", changed it now though.

Also chapter 2 will be out today on the website, but tomorrow on Batoto.

The Infobox has "Type:" set to "Manga (Japanese)". The source site looks suspiciously Korean to me.

there is a youtube video where more then half of them is allready translted if you want to know

Oh yeah, I found that video and cringed since more than half of the webtoon is skipped and the English (including writing wrong words for ex. instead of "and" it's "or") and the translation is wrong. 

No idea, I guess we'll have to wait to find out why, or email the author ^^

I thought I missed something.

Thanks for uploading, it looks promising :0)

there is a youtube video where more then half of them is allready translted if you want to know

So, why is it "coward"?

No idea, I guess we'll have to wait to find out why, or email the author ^^

So, why is it "coward"?

Good Story, really bad art.

Followed!

How to Train Your Dragon, Korean version.

EDIT: It's fixed now.

nice manga... after reading i could only think about "how to train your dragon"..xD

Haha, it really does remind you of it.

nice manga... after reading i could only think about "how to train your dragon"..xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics