Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 74votes)

Full Metal Wing

Alt Names: alt Metal Full Wing
Author: Chorong
Artist: Chorong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A tale of a dragon rider.

Original webtoon from:
http://ttale.com/?m=SPWebtoon&page=srlist&pid=1
Go to Full Metal Wing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those who don`t want to wait New Window mambalev
  • 0 Replies

71 Comments

Holy shit mc looks badass in the latest chapter

Wait, wait, wait. Dude, you crossed him first, cuz you were petty. You got bitten for it. Now you gonna put the blame on him and ... act like a typical villain just for the sake of drama? Ugh, if he doesn't get erased soon, this could severely affect the quality of the series.

Please let him die quickly... *hopes*

This has what I hated the most in mahou sensou. Mahou Sensou, good setting, good fantasy, great characters that were all ruined by a pathetic jealous freak. The freakish obsession just goes on and on... I read the raws cause my senses were tingling of an annoying obsessed character.

If you hate pathetic obsessive male jealous of MC for psycho incomprehensible reasons, then avoid this... I'd like to read it but that side-character is always there with his jealousy.

Is this dead already or what? I heard something about 3-5 updates a week until the scanlators caught up with the raws, but there's been nothing for two weeks now :P Well, some people have midterms so it's understandable, but still, a bit of news would be nice :P

Good concept, but quickly turning into pointless drama like countless other manhwa. If the series doesn't pick it up by chapter 10 (c'mon now) I'll drop it.

the mc should clap in his face everytime they meet, just because 

better yet, get the dragon to eat his other arm, then make high-five as a standart greeting in their village (how hard can it be, high fives are cool)

after that, come by his house every day to high five him, only to pretend you forget about him having no arms

here it is, another easily hated antagonist, arrogant bastard
I'm kinda happy though, hopefully he die in a fiery dragon flame

seriously though, hope this isnt where he apologize, MC forgives him and all is well
we need some hard revenge sometimes

the mc should clap in his face everytime they meet, just because 

Wait, wait, wait. Dude, you crossed him first, cuz you were petty. You got bitten for it. Now you gonna put the blame on him and ... act like a typical villain just for the sake of drama? Ugh, if he doesn't get erased soon, this could severely affect the quality of the series.

here it is, another easily hated antagonist, arrogant bastard
I'm kinda happy though, hopefully he die in a fiery dragon flame

seriously though, hope this isnt where he apologize, MC forgives him and all is well
we need some hard revenge sometimes

Like this series, but the antagonist seems half-assed so far.
I get his attitude towards the mc in beginning, but to devote himself to make the mc's live miserable because of a problem that he himself caused seems excessive.

Although an angry person isn't exactly rational, so I can kind of understand it...

Dude! He just lost his fucking arm! And he's too conceited to accept that it was his own fault.

Like this series, but the antagonist seems half-assed so far.
I get his attitude towards the mc in beginning, but to devote himself to make the mc's live miserable because of a problem that he himself caused seems excessive.

Although an angry person isn't exactly rational, so I can kind of understand it...

Uploaded latest chapter here, don't forget that we're a 24 hours delay group so that we can battle against manga aggregators, gladly they did not have it when we uploaded it, but hours after only.

If you want to read it when it's released, you're welcome to our site :)

Instant follow.

Sad that humans are trash...

Spoiler

i fucking love dragons and i cant wait for more of these!!!

me too!

and I like luffy too!!!

We are the same!!!

Era-what? There is no such series.

And this doesn't really look promising at all (yet?). Its an overly dramatic prologue arc. We all know they're going to escape and then go on an adventure to see the world. We don't need all this pretentious "the village who raised him were assholes

My apologies: Inheritance Cycle

I tend to think of all four books as a massive of generalized and excessively unoriginal lump which I tend to label by the first book.

I'm aware that the arc is over dramatized and two thirds of the village scorn motif is pointless. Thus my comment that it has no engagement and attraction to pursue. Fizzle.

I just thought of Christopher Paolini's Eragon series, and my mind fizzled in rebellion. I hope this series is much better......

Nope, it's just a smashed together How to Train Your Dragon and Anne McCaffrey's The Smallest Dragonboy.

I just thought of Christopher Paolini's Eragon series, and my mind fizzled in rebellion. I hope this series is much better......

Era-what? There is no such series.

And this doesn't really look promising at all (yet?). Its an overly dramatic prologue arc. We all know they're going to escape and then go on an adventure to see the world. We don't need all this pretentious "the village who raised him were assholes".

i fucking love dragons and i cant wait for more of these!!!

Just uploaded chapter 4 on the website and here (it'll be up here in 12h). If you can't wait and want to read it, you can find it on https://www.webtoonsreader.com and yea, this chap, Chan Bi <3

Good comic. :)

You guys will love the next chapter then :P

Now who wants Kaion and all those arrogant fuckers to die a horribly painful death involving chain wire clothes, baths of vinegar and two dozen pierced joints? I know I do :P

I sincerely hope kaion will get impale with a thousand iron rods Vlad the Impaler style and all those that disturb the tranquility.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics