Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 506votes)

Taiyou no Ie

Alt Names: alt Ang Bahay ng Arawalt たいようのいえalt Evdeki Güneşalt House of the Sunalt 태양의 집alt La Casa del Solalt La Casa del Solealt Rumah Mataharialt Солнечный дом
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “Back in the day, that place was a house filled with magic—a place where you ended up smiling even if you were crying. Surely, an invisible wizard must have lived there. Or so I thought.”

What’s a young child to do when her mother leaves her father for another man? Or when her father remarries a woman who brings along a child from a previous marriage? Or when her childhood neighbor friend invites her to live with him?

~ Most chapters have been removed due to DMCA notices ~
Go to Taiyou no Ie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Taiyou no Ie New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic Taiyou no Ie official discussion New Window Valcherion
  • 23 Replies

833 Comments

This is a beautiful story. Although I see it sad that there are actually families like that.
OMG!!!! i love Mao!!!, this is excellent, she reminds me Taiga from toradora, and Hiro is so cool ~(-3-)~ i love it!!! =^..^=
Usually for me, many shoujo mangas start good but then gets repetitive boring after a while. Hope this doesn't happen here. I like this a lot.
If it keeps going as it appears, it will quickly become one of my favorite manga titles of all!
Taamo-sensei's works are definitely different from the typical shoujo-mangas out there. I really like them. They are unique and in some ways pretty original so definitely worth trying out. And just so you know, normally I also can't stand the typical shoujo-mangas and I am difficult to convince :D
@fortis
welcome to the world of shoujo, soon after lots of shoujo title will spread in your brain

though I read and like some shoujo, but this is the first shoujo in my watch list. welcome aboard *_*
I read this. I liked it. The only comfort I can try to tell myself is: "This is seinen. This is seinen."
< This guy hates and is biased against shoujo .
I like it, can't wait for more! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics