Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 506votes)

Taiyou no Ie

Alt Names: alt Ang Bahay ng Arawalt たいようのいえalt Evdeki Güneşalt House of the Sunalt 태양의 집alt La Casa del Solalt La Casa del Solealt Rumah Mataharialt Солнечный дом
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “Back in the day, that place was a house filled with magic—a place where you ended up smiling even if you were crying. Surely, an invisible wizard must have lived there. Or so I thought.”

What’s a young child to do when her mother leaves her father for another man? Or when her father remarries a woman who brings along a child from a previous marriage? Or when her childhood neighbor friend invites her to live with him?

~ Most chapters have been removed due to DMCA notices ~
Go to Taiyou no Ie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Taiyou no Ie New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic Taiyou no Ie official discussion New Window Valcherion
  • 23 Replies

833 Comments

Lol Woah. Maigo sure updated Ch9 fast now that they got competition XD.

People like you remind me why my sympathy for the receiving end of the scanslation scene is waning.

Also, >dignifying shoddy work by acknowledging as "competition"
Lol Woah. Maigo sure updated Ch9 fast now that they got competition XD.
I LOVE this manga, it's just so damn good.
That dog.. I want it.. Croquette.. <3
Oda thinks he's good enough for Mao. No way!
Love it! This manga quickly climbed into my favorites. As with good wine, the manga simply becomes better with time; each chapter has reinforced that.
@Purple Library Guy

I feel the same about this manga, it is involving me more and more as i read !
A wild love rival appears!
Oh, I likes it! This is why I read shoujo; it has the stuff shoujo should have but too often doesn't: The genuine emotions, unashamed to jerk tears but not melodramatic . . . nice.
Cute
OHHH MYYYYY GAWWWWWWWW-
That last chapter was exhilarating.
More Taiyou is never a bad thing.
Very sweet. Had me thinking of something akin to Hoshi no Samidare and Nineteen-TwentyOne. Great read nonetheless :).
Ahh glad to find out it's as sunny as always) Great read!
Ah, what a great chapter. Now I just wanna see his sister come.
I generally enjoy shoujos (only for the sake of romance though), but I also dislike them because they all always seem to be the same (and not only with the art style).
But this one.. feels different. The story is just beautiful. It's funny, sweet and sad at the same time and the art, even thought it is still totally shoujo style, has it's very own unique touch which exceptionally conveys the emotions to the reader, at least for me it does.
So in short, simply a splendid manga.
I love this story, art style, all of it. I want more all the time. So good.
Yes! I was waiting for that guy to appear!
wow.. i think i'll see how this story develops.
Its really awesome!!! :D
It's a lovely story, don't pass it by)
so cute, she has to be @7 in home *^-^*
Kind of similar to Love So Life, what with the whole younger girl is into an older guy. That being said, very heartwarming. Must be the sun.
I'm not much a fan of shoujo either, but this series is, quite honestly, so different from the usual. It has a lot of tear-jerking and quite heart-warming moments... Looking forward to it \o/
Seems like hiro has a crush on his coworker because he believes shes the writer of the blog he likes it will be interesting to see when he finds out that mao is actually the author that will probably be the turning point when he decides that he loves her

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics