Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 506votes)

Taiyou no Ie

Alt Names: alt Ang Bahay ng Arawalt たいようのいえalt Evdeki Güneşalt House of the Sunalt 태양의 집alt La Casa del Solalt La Casa del Solealt Rumah Mataharialt Солнечный дом
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “Back in the day, that place was a house filled with magic—a place where you ended up smiling even if you were crying. Surely, an invisible wizard must have lived there. Or so I thought.”

What’s a young child to do when her mother leaves her father for another man? Or when her father remarries a woman who brings along a child from a previous marriage? Or when her childhood neighbor friend invites her to live with him?

~ Most chapters have been removed due to DMCA notices ~
Go to Taiyou no Ie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Taiyou no Ie New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic Taiyou no Ie official discussion New Window Valcherion
  • 23 Replies

833 Comments

For anybody who want to listen to the Drama CD. you can find it from readitover http://readitover.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/taiyou-no-ie-drama-cd/#comment-80 Please go say "Thank you" to the owner for sharing this.
Wow I feel bad for the dad.

Maos' mom is a bitch..
Oh man... I got all sad when I realized the flashback was about Mao's parents. :(
Hopefully there gonna be volume 5 :(. I can't find anybody post a raw on it. Anyways thx you Maigo :D for continue translate this cute series. Btw drama Cd is so cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qbWxH00Rps
Warning:
Spoiler
Oh god this chapter
Spoiler
If you want things to go faster in the scanlating process, you can always apply at maigo :3
Why must we wait so long? WHY!?
*starts sobbing*
when is the next chapter coming? T T
i love it sooo much <3
This is Adorable!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Loved
Spoiler
This manga is so cute!

Posted Image
>.< I have a bad feeling about this upcoming arc.

Spoiler
Argh! @*^*@
Daiki and Mao are so cute in those costumes~!

(This series has good clothes in general)
-Hmm... there's nothing new on Batoto...
*Taiyou no Ie*
-YESYESYESYEES!
*UPDATED* 1 minute ago!
*click on instinct*
They are so cute and their eyes are amazingly beautiful! I really enjoy reading this. :3
OMG OMG OMG
Thanks Magio thanks!
The cuteness HNNNNNNNNG!
I love how Hiro holds Mao's hand so casually, as though it were completely natural. D'awww
@aruless
I've read enough shoujo stories to know where this is going. But I know what you mean... I just hope it won't lead there.
So much cuteness....
SenshiDan, tell that to Maigo, not here.
Lol! I was so happy to know a new chapter was released that I even created an account.
I know you have work to do but I'd appreciate if you could update this a bit faster.
I have raws for the whole volume but I don't know japanese if you need them just let me know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics