Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

I'm...seriously gonna stop reading here. I'm totally fine with seeing people getting blown to little fleshy pieces but I have a REALLY bad feeling that something's gonna happen to that cat and that's where I draw the line! ;_;

At last they got prison time. I read a article about a year ago about something that happened in USA. Two underaged gris were raped by two sport students. The incident was even filmed but they got away with it because one of them had a very wealthy father. Not just that, this happened in a small area and the victims families we attacked by the community for demanding justice. One of the victims older brother was trown out of the football team without reason. And someone even burned down the house of one of the families. The community went against the victims and their families and protected those bastards because they could play sports and had money.

Ugh why do not we have anyone who can and torture people like these to death, in real life...

And yet not a name, location or reference to back your claims.

You DO know that bullshit stories like this get passed around just to "fuck the man" right?

Hmmm... I wonder if one of them is gong to be unexplainably attracted to the kid... For comic-relief purposes only, of course.

Though I kind of want to know what the deal with the brat is. My first tip would be a clone. Second is a WMD.

Ugh why do not we have anyone who can and torture people like these to death, in real life...

Oh, we do - they called CIA.

Edit: my bad, they probably don't torture people "like these".

Yay Hell Mosquito lived I like him.

They have even less places to run to!

But yeah, this is something that I rarely experience when reading fiction.

Normally, an excessive sense of empathy (though not necessarily sympathy) makes character deaths unpleasant (and occasionally depressing), no matter the character. But sometimes there are cases like this. After seeing and experiencing more and more of these scumbags for several chapters, I can say the more of them I feel, the more I dislike them.

Which means I now get to enjoy the carnage that will be wrought like any other reader usually would.

Going by what I've seen, those festering blights on humanity have two likely fates.

A. Die by the hand of the one they hired to save them. Fitting. I will sip fine, cold tea at the sight of their despair over the realization that there is no place to run, noone to cry for help.

B. Saved by Bullet and Francesca, only because the family of their finds Good End A. to be unsatisfying, and too "good" of an end. I will recline in my chair smile wide with a slow, cruel laughter.

I don't enjoy slaughter and brutality much, but when I do, I start a party. And break out the maracas.

Sadly, real life Japan dealt with them just with prison time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

At last they got prison time. I read a article about a year ago about something that happened in USA. Two underaged gris were raped by two sport students. The incident was even filmed but they got away with it because one of them had a very wealthy father. Not just that, this happened in a small area and the victims families we attacked by the community for demanding justice. One of the victims older brother was trown out of the football team without reason. And someone even burned down the house of one of the families. The community went against the victims and their families and protected those bastards because they could play sports and had money.

They are nothing alike.

...I'm talking about how they (AgK) should do to their targets.... kill'em V.E.R.Y S.L.O.W.L.Y   Don't give them quick death... unless of course if the targets are Esdeath-class and above

...this is too early to say " This is what Akame ga Kill should be"

They are nothing alike.

...this is too early to say " This is what Akame ga Kill should be"

damn. I wish you dont remind me of this... Give me nightmare for several days

Yes. Torture those crazy rapers enough until they wish they dead

Yes. Torture those crazy rapers enough until they wish they dead

Un buen manga, los personajes son interesantes. Gracias, espero sigan con las traducciones :)

Por que borraron los capitulos de knkprojec? si era quien empezo a traducir este manga

What's with the name "Rushia"? I guess it must be "Lucia" or "Lyusya", at least it makes more sense this way.

Марина(Marina) and Люся(Lyusya) are pretty common slavic names.

Thank you so much for doing this! Didn't think it would ever be translated.

Reminds me of good old Noir.

I don't understand how deadtube is worse just because the plot moves in a crazy killing spree direction, but nevermind since I've not read ahead for either series.

So, this randomly updated on my follows, was like "wtf is this?" then I saw the Yuri genre.. Explained quite a lot.

Make your bets: how fast it will be removed from batoto?

I'd say vol2. ch.11!

Vol.1 is pretty mild compared to what vols 2-5 got to offer, and I cannot wait to get my hands on vol.6 (came out couple weeks ago).

For those asking about actual rapes, there's one, in vol.5. Can't recall there being more.

Please, Dead Tube is shit. Trash, despite its title, is actually good.

Have a sneak peek of delicious yuri scenes (nsfw!):

Spoiler

speechless... this stuff would never make it futher into Botato... yeah this make Dead Tube like mid Schooler and Arachid like a baby... any similar manga recommendation anyone?

anyone that read moar futher ahead about this stuff, could this one gonna be another Dead Tube like manga or even better? there are few volume already out in japanese...

Please, Dead Tube is shit. Trash, despite its title, is actually good.

Have a sneak peek of delicious yuri scenes (nsfw!):
Spoiler
Judge Dredd in a skirt.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics