Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

First, Elbow strikes and knee strikes are legal but extremely restricted, only simple attacks are allowed, ground and special are not, palm strikes are completely forbidden, not a single one of them is allowed, here are many other uncommon moves who are also not allowed, needless to say most MMA fighters lack deeper knowledge of a single martial art, they focus more on diverse systems out there, with balanced tecniques like a mix of boxing and Kickboxing(watered down Muai Thai) striking attacks, some Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling holds, and some other specific martial arts that each fighter uses as their primary martial art. 

Just had a look at the UFC rules (which are more restrictive than older organizations like Pride). The only elbow strike not allowed is the 12-6 straight down strike, a rule a lot of fighters and experts think is ridiculous, and you can't knee(or kick or stomp) the head of a downed opponent. Otherwise most of the rest of the illegal moves include clawing, gouging, biting, and other dirty techniques more at home in a street brawl than a match between two martial artists. There isn't a word about palm strikes being illegal.

Nowadays, most of the fighters are generalists who can do a bit of everything, but when MMA was just starting out, it was much more common to see a muay thai expert go up against a karate expert, or a wrestler against a tae kwon do practitioner. Fighters got more and more varied in their skill sets because the people that could strike and grapple were beating the guys that could only do one or the other. MMA is a fluid, evolving sport where the best combination of skills rises to the top by simple process of elimination. You see elements of Muay Thai, Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Judo, and Boxing in MMA fights because they work the best. There's nothing wrong with learning a bit of everything, especially when being a purist nowadays means waking up on the ground dazed and confused.

Bas Ruten was a master palm striker, and there are knees and elbows thrown in every MMA match I've ever seen. As a point of reference: the flying knee that caved in the front of Cyborg's ex-husband's (also known as Cyborg) skull. A completely legal (if horrific) winning blow. Anyway, I never said weight trumps skill. I said a trained woman fighter could probably kick a heavier untrained male opponents ass, but assuming roughly equal skill levels, the extra size and weight is a big advantage. To summarize; Cyborg vs some 185 lbs guy off the street; advantage Cyborg. Cyborg vs Michael Bisping; Advantage Bisping.  

Also, I just reread the manga because I smelled bullshit.

Spoiler
At no point did Bullet have the upper hand, and at no point in the manga (as far as I recall) has she shown the ability to fight hand to hand.   

First, Elbow strikes and knee strikes are legal but extremely restricted, only simple attacks are allowed, ground and special are not, palm strikes are completely forbidden, not a single one of them is allowed, here are many other uncommon moves who are also not allowed, needless to say most MMA fighters lack deeper knowledge of a single martial art, they focus more on diverse systems out there, with balanced tecniques like a mix of boxing and Kickboxing(watered down Muai Thai) striking attacks, some Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling holds, and some other specific martial arts that each fighter uses as their primary martial art. 

Who was that pile of organs lying in the chair

Sanou family's treasurer, Ishii Teruo.
One of the 5 current targets.

Spoiler

Not sure why Bullet is so pissed, though. She was supposed to kill him and he's dead. If anything, her job just got easier.

And you watch too much sports. Weight is only important on "official" fights because attacks that hit vitals, palm strikes, Knee attacks and elbow atttacks are pretty much sealed by rules, everything that makes martial arts a martial arts, and that make weight and size irrelevant.

A taller person has more range, but also loses advantage in closer quarters, low strikes also affect them more easily, heavier fighters can hit harder, but are in turn slower and have way less stamina, also, while they can take punishment, they are more vulnerable to focused punishment.

And Bullet was shown to be a better fighter she kicked his ass untill he stopped feeling pain, she had more skill, although not once did I say that woman in general were more skilled, that's a mistake on your part.

Bas Ruten was a master palm striker, and there are knees and elbows thrown in every MMA match I've ever seen. As a point of reference: the flying knee that caved in the front of Cyborg's ex-husband's (also known as Cyborg) skull. A completely legal (if horrific) winning blow. Anyway, I never said weight trumps skill. I said a trained woman fighter could probably kick a heavier untrained male opponents ass, but assuming roughly equal skill levels, the extra size and weight is a big advantage. To summarize; Cyborg vs some 185 lbs guy off the street; advantage Cyborg. Cyborg vs Michael Bisping; Advantage Bisping.  

Also, I just reread the manga because I smelled bullshit.

Spoiler
At no point did Bullet have the upper hand, and at no point in the manga (as far as I recall) has she shown the ability to fight hand to hand.   

And you watch too much sports. Weight is only important on "official" fights because attacks that hit vitals, palm strikes, Knee attacks and elbow atttacks are pretty much sealed by rules, everything that makes martial arts a martial arts, and that make weight and size irrelevant.

A taller person has more range, but also loses advantage in closer quarters, low strikes also affect them more easily, heavier fighters can hit harder, but are in turn slower and have way less stamina, also, while they can take punishment, they are more vulnerable to focused punishment.

And Bullet was shown to be a better fighter she kicked his ass untill he stopped feeling pain, she had more skill, although not once did I say that woman in general were more skilled, that's a mistake on your part.

My Vietnamese friend has black belt karate, weight 70kg and tall 1m75 and working in an international corps. When he on fight with some Philippino worker, a Finnish co-worker who tall 1m90 and weight over 100kg who only do gym, interupted the fight and use his hands sweep both Vietnamese and Philippino guys aside. My Vietnamese guy able to block the sweep by both hands, but after that his hands were hurt badly and unable to do more fight, Philippino guy was knocked and stunned. Tall and weight is very important in real fight, especial on street fighting or battlefield, except the lighter guys attack from behind. Except you are superman who has super reflex skill, in real fight, the heavier and taller guy with strikes from above is not much slower than the lighter and shorter guy with low strikes.

Who was that pile of organs lying in the chair

You're not wrong... but there's a reason why fencing makes kendo and arming/longsword martial arts look retarded.
When two people of relatively high skill & good shape the one who hits first has a tremendous advantage. Which makes reach is an incredibly important factor.

Human beings just aren't meant to take hit at all.
Less like Fire Emblem, more like Advance Wars.

And let's be honest. No one built anything besides MD tanks and bombers unless they had to.

You're not wrong... but there's a reason why fencing makes kendo and arming/longsword martial arts look retarded.

When two people of relatively high skill & good shape the one who hits first has a tremendous advantage. Which makes reach is an incredibly important factor.

Human beings just aren't meant to take hit at all.

Less like Fire Emblem, more like Advance Wars.

You read too many comic books, weight and height are a major factor in a fight.  Reach keeps the smaller man out of their strike zone and weight contains more mass behind a punch.  And your implying that the woman are in any way more skilled is presumptuous.  Unless she are going up against tin cans, which is hardly an accolade, Cyborg would probably be paired up with some notable names, guys that aren't sloches themselves.  And its funny you would use Tyson to exemplify skill surpassing both of these factors when his mantra was "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

In boxing and martial arts, they have weight classes.  The average large frame woman would be between the welterweight/super welterweight class (135-147lbs), the average man in the light heavyweight/cruiserweight (175-200lbs).  A difference of 4 to 6 classes.  That is a massive jump for any fighter, let alone average people off the street.  Tyson during his 35 match winning streak fought at 218, but once you reach the heavyweight class,weight is no longer a crucial factor.  You have greater mass behind your punch but require to use more energy to lug it around.  Tyson's short height and defensive posture turned into an advantage as it gets harder to hit and move when your over that heavy.

Weight is not a disadvantage, Cyborg already faced a male MMA fighter before and won, there was also a female Japanese Jiu-Jitsu fighter that destroyed a male fighter three times her size. Don't even try to use it as an excuse, in martial arts, skill trounces size and weight with ease.

Hence why Mike Tyson was pretty much undefeated for quite a long time, when at least half of his oponents were bigger and heavier than him.

Kek. OK Bloody Sorcerer. 

Watching that dude gets his dick shot off so hard it exploded his guts out through the back of his body was pretty satisfying.

Weight is not a disadvantage, Cyborg already faced a male MMA fighter before and won, there was also a female Japanese Jiu-Jitsu fighter that destroyed a male fighter three times her size. Don't even try to use it as an excuse, in martial arts, skill trounces size and weight with ease.

Hence why Mike Tyson was pretty much undefeated for quite a long time, when at least half of his oponents were bigger and heavier than him.

You read too many comic books, weight and height are a major factor in a fight.  Reach keeps the smaller man out of their strike zone and weight contains more mass behind a punch.  And your implying that the woman are in any way more skilled is presumptuous.  Unless she are going up against tin cans, which is hardly an accolade, Cyborg would probably be paired up with some notable names, guys that aren't sloches themselves.  And its funny you would use Tyson to exemplify skill surpassing both of these factors when his mantra was "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

In boxing and martial arts, they have weight classes.  The average large frame woman would be between the welterweight/super welterweight class (135-147lbs), the average man in the light heavyweight/cruiserweight (175-200lbs).  A difference of 4 to 6 classes.  That is a massive jump for any fighter, let alone average people off the street.  Tyson during his 35 match winning streak fought at 218, but once you reach the heavyweight class,weight is no longer a crucial factor.  You have greater mass behind your punch but require to use more energy to lug it around.  Tyson's short height and defensive posture turned into an advantage as it gets harder to hit and move when your over that heavy.

Cyborg the MMA fighter? Against some dude off the street, she'd have the mental coolness under pressure to take him apart with surgical precision. Against another trained fighter with a fifty+ pound weight advantage? Any gender fighter versus any other fighter with such a massive weight disadvantage is more than likely going to lose, especially in a grappling situation.

Also, from everything I've heard, the adrenaline rush in a life or death fight means some people will fight on regardless of how hurt they are. It's not until after the rush wears off that they feel the full extent of their injuries.

Nah, she just believes in Jesus.

In the current issue, yes.

But a counterargument from a previous volume: http://vatoto.com/reader#b083b3e11df7563d_11Just a couple pages prior, the crucifix was taken from her, thus, in this particular page, she was using something else as a genital trap. 

I always find it interesting when men get immune to pain and injuries just to use the "men are stronger than woman". I really want those people to try saying that to Cyborg...

Cyborg the MMA fighter? Against some dude off the street, she'd have the mental coolness under pressure to take him apart with surgical precision. Against another trained fighter with a fifty+ pound weight advantage? Any gender fighter versus any other fighter with such a massive weight disadvantage is more than likely going to lose, especially in a grappling situation.

Also, from everything I've heard, the adrenaline rush in a life or death fight means some people will fight on regardless of how hurt they are. It's not until after the rush wears off that they feel the full extent of their injuries.

I always find it interesting when men get immune to pain and injuries just to use the "men are stronger than woman". I really want those people to try saying that to Cyborg...

Her vagina has teeth in it.

Nah, she just believes in Jesus.

Always appreciate Bullet in her unders. is nice. is real nice.

On onehand shes being raped... On the other... This is no other hand. Im just a sick fuck.

So, we finally going to learn the secrets of her vagina now?

Her vagina has teeth in it.

Wonder what could have happened to Mine?

So, we finally going to learn the secrets of her vagina now?

Always appreciate Bullet in her unders. is nice. is real nice.

The gore is... meh to be honest. I'm a really sensible guy (fuck I remember being "traumatized" by crime zone's 1st chapter, a manga from the same author) and the most this manga has gotten this from me is: a) (99.9% of the time) sigh/meh, another character dies or B) DAMN, the nice girl died... meh.

Having had read other stories in recent times and felt more similar but far less gory scenes makes me think on how much the author sucks at making us feel for the characters. Most of the time it doesn't feel necessary to the story... and this is a story primarily about bloodbaths!

But yeah, I see the author learnt from the Crime Zone fiasco and is semi periodically pulling  the card of "rocks fall everyone dies." and didn't bother to introduce an emmasculated male decoy-MC that wouldn't appear at all in the last chapter of the manga.

Guys, this is trash. Not only does this page contain a "mature" warning, (almost?) every chapter does too.

Asking for a warning before every trash. chapter with gore, would be like asking for a warning before every JoJo chapter in which someone explains what is happening around them.

Seriously, though. Everybody has a different threshold as to what kind of content they can or can't bear. If the scanlator had to add a warning before each chapter with "particularly bad gore", they'd most likely disappoint at least one reader with their opinion on which chapter needed the warning, and which didn't. And if you add a warning before every gory chapter, you get pretty much what we have right now. It'd be pretty pointless to have two "maturity" warnings per chapter.

Just keep in mind that trash. is full of gore, and always be prepared for the worst. If you can't bear its gore, you might want to read something else. Black Lagoon should be similar to this; it's also about scum fighting scum, but it's a lot less gory.

There's a reason it's literally called "trash."

Guys, this is trash. Not only does this page contain a "mature" warning, (almost?) every chapter does too.

Asking for a warning before every trash. chapter with gore, would be like asking for a warning before every JoJo chapter in which someone explains what is happening around them.

Seriously, though. Everybody has a different threshold as to what kind of content they can or can't bear. If the scanlator had to add a warning before each chapter with "particularly bad gore", they'd most likely disappoint at least one reader with their opinion on which chapter needed the warning, and which didn't. And if you add a warning before every gory chapter, you get pretty much what we have right now. It'd be pretty pointless to have two "maturity" warnings per chapter.

Just keep in mind that trash. is full of gore, and always be prepared for the worst. If you can't bear its gore, you might want to read something else. Black Lagoon should be similar to this; it's also about scum fighting scum, but it's a lot less gory.

Yeah, I know, I can't really ask for "another page" dedicated to warning:mature content. While I usually have a pretty strong stomach, I did find that last chapter a "cut" above the usual standard slaughter. That was elaborate purposeful slaughter with a girl flopping around like a fish while gutted. I find that quite more than the usual and was above my tolerance. It took me maybe the first two chapters to tune to the content I'd be seeing in the future, I could "deal" with a girl using razor wire to keep her intestines inside... but I think its the prolonged agony that was more "torture" rather than a brutal murder.

Bizzarre and crafty killing is "ok" with me, torture to me is a whole other ball game Trash didn't attune me for. So, I guess Trash still has ways to shock people. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics