Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 298votes)

Hare-kon

Alt Names: alt 后宫婚alt ハレ婚alt Hare konalt 하레혼
Author: Non
Artist: Non
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koharu, tired of all the men in her life being lying, married philanderers, decides to move back home, away from the city. Once there she finds her family saddled with a huge debt and no way out, until a handsome but creepy stranger offers to pay the debt, at the same time asking her to marry him. But, as if things weren't crazy enough, he already has two wives!
Go to Hare-kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is poligamy a good concept? New Window neorasp
  • 37 Replies
Topic [spoiler] Should you start reading the series? NTR warning New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window claudiaclavel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Did this manga get axed New Window morooster
  • 4 Replies

1026 Comments

what a rare setting, a polygamy theme. Insta-follow.

I wasn't sure at first, but this seems interesting. Following for now.

weird but niice, follow for now xp

followed! ++

Finally a manga that show money can buy happiness, as well as 2 smoking hot wife's.

Author has a hard on with money can by happiness if her other manga are anything to go by. Must be a huge golddigger in r/l.

Money brings happiness... and boobs

I wasn't expecting that at all.

I wasn't going to stay and follow...but those TITS!!!..... I feel so ashamed :( 

dem booobs make me stay for now.....

Spoiler

Oh shi-

Not a fan of the mangaka's other work. But this seems interesting. Followed.

can give a shot of it.....

FOLLOW!

I wonder if this series will turn out alright. Since his other work is "Delivery Cinderella" which is a drama smut genre.

>his

NON is a woman.

I wonder if this series will turn out alright. Since his other work is "Delivery Cinderella" which is a drama smut genre.

insta follow XD <3

HAHAHA!

THIS IS JUST MY TYPE OF MANGA!
FOLLOWED!!

The art is wonderful plus the story couldn't get any better since I'm a die-hard fan of Harem! :rofl:

KarchAmadeo
Sep 14 2014 03:06 AM

Ill agree with others. Not impressive so far, but it definitely is something to follow. More so because of who made this (considering the only other work so far shown on site is a do not upload type).

I hope they will tell who that guy is soon enough.

Very interesting.  Followed to see where it goes.  You can't read that first chapter and not want to know what the hell is going on.

Spoiler

This is going to leave a mark.

Seems interesting. I like the art, I'll give it a follow for now.

The style art style is kinda refreshing, but the story as of now seems rather boring.

MC instantly dropped her resolve LOL

Hmmm...not impressed so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics