Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.75 - 36votes)

Gugure! Kokkuri-san

Alt Names: alt 繰繰れ! コックリさんalt Go Google It! Kokkuri-san
Author: Endou Midori
Artist: Endou Midori
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a 4-koma comedy about a young girl named Ichimatsu Kohina who's gotten possessed by a low grade spirit called Kokkuri-san.
Go to Gugure! Kokkuri-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Fluffiness or softness overload : that is the question ;.;
I can only start to imagine how happy Inugami would be to learn Kohina actually dreams of him... yes... yes... [[Gender : beast]]
Important : don't keep your heart in your wallet, as doggies & con artists are good sprinters \o/

So sweet :) ~
We'll make you marshmallow sacrifices as an attempt to appease that cruel & evil Uni demon >0< !!
Thanks for translating !

I was so surprised to find it here, I'm reaaally happy! Thank you very much! ^o^/ ♡

Spoiler

I AM! 

Inugami's true job : making Kokkuri-san grow bald \o/
One trying to turn Ichimatsu into a human, one into a sadist... I think the most amazing thing is how a fox manage to use choptsticks with his pawns ?!!
Better run off the veterinary, who besides big needles, has also sharp, sharp scalpels... of various uses ♪ P:

Aaaah... Be cautious, as Uni is quite a fast runner - as its evil henchmen, the finals...! Be brave, and good luck /o/ !
Thanks for your time on this lovely series ^^ !

Spoiler

A heads-up to those who haven't already read Chapters 3 and 4 that batoto was a turd and put my credits page first instead of last and I always talk about the chapter/a certain joke on those things so you'll get spoiled... Idk why I just noticed this :L anyways I might reupload them later when I'm not busy, otherwise for now new readers will have to leave Pages 1 of both chapters to last

[UPDATE] I have fixed both chapters, the credits pages should be at the end now~

I just love the plain insanity here. It's beautiful.

♪ What does the fox say ♫ ?
"3 meals and 50 ingredients a day!!! Repeat it !!" "I'll slash you with my frying pan !"

Spoiler
This is it. This is the manga I was looking for \o/!

"She has zero sense of life and is all by herself and I feel like I have to haunt her."
Kokkuri-san, you're gold ;-;. The housekeeper spirit is a keeper !!

I may have barked of laughter -- actually, I also have spitted my tea by the nostrils (this is why, kids, you should always stay distant enough of your screen...) xDD

The self-proclaimed haunted "doll" with a stalker curse... How many more weirdos will show up ?? I can't wait ! :D
Thank you so much for translating and sharing it !! ^^

When will femKokkuri show up. I'm still waiting... he already acts motherly enough.

Why is female Kokkuri on the cover?

It was a rather minor plot point in the anime, is it expanded in the manga?

Judging from the front covers of other Volumes I think they just had her on the cover for sake of variation and stuff. Volume 9 cover is female!Inugami. I might update this to the Volume 10 cover when I feel like it since the unofficial policy is to put up the cover of the latest volume.

Re: female!Kokkuri (no story spoilers but tagged in case people want to be surprised by when she appears)

Spoiler

Why is female Kokkuri on the cover?

It was a rather minor plot point in the anime, is it expanded in the manga?

Cute, but lolicon fox is a lolicon

Dolls do not fall under age of consent laws

When will femKokkuri show up. I'm still waiting... he already acts motherly enough.

Apologies for delaying the next chapter not so long after I started continuing the scanlation. The PC that I do my scanlating on has technical issues atm and I'm unable to access/use my files there, so all my projects including this one are on hold for now :( hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

[edit 19th Feb] Issue resolved~

um i think the bigger issue in your post would not be lolicon but BESTIALITY DONTCHA THINK?!
If you dont know what that means PLEASE DONT GOOGLE IT YOU WILL BE SORRY

I don't have any problem with both loli and bestiality as long as the media is manga or anime mmm...

Btw Ningen Shikkaku (No Longer Human) is a master piece and adapted to many media including manga but indeed very bleak mmm...

um i think the bigger issue in your post would not be lolicon but BESTIALITY DONTCHA THINK?!
If you dont know what that means PLEASE DONT GOOGLE IT YOU WILL BE SORRY

I want kokkuri-san as a mother

smash dat follow button

Thank you. This is awesome!

Crunchyroll is also translating the manga but they only translated the first 31 chapters so far

One or two scenes at the start like the "take a bath with me" bit were pretty creepy but he acts like her guardian for the rest of the series.

And he is very tame compared to the character making their debut in the next chapter... q___q

I remember watching the anime and thinking it was decent, but this tells the jokes much better. Thanks for picking it up!

Finally it got picked up, you have all my gratitude.

She looks kinda like Isaac when holding a knife...

Oooh! What a pleasant surprise!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics