Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.75 - 36votes)

Gugure! Kokkuri-san

Alt Names: alt 繰繰れ! コックリさんalt Go Google It! Kokkuri-san
Author: Endou Midori
Artist: Endou Midori
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a 4-koma comedy about a young girl named Ichimatsu Kohina who's gotten possessed by a low grade spirit called Kokkuri-san.
Go to Gugure! Kokkuri-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

ooh a get to know RiB section? time to get my stalker cam ready...

Paw pad heaven & nuclear trash disposal - here lives the New Year spirit ♪!
Spring cleaning on New Year's Eve, tho ? What is this torture [[begone, evil spirit of Order ! Littering no justu !!]]?!!
Next year, I'll ask for a fox fire-made incinerator as gift. They look pretty convenient.

Inugami's so "cute" while chewing people...
Always look at the status screen ! Pun got me ! Thanks for TL - kangoo stew is probably a wonderful thing ♥~~

I'm a Ms but your comment isn't any less awesome! Thank you :DD

You know, I read that as "I'm an M" and was about to offer to be your S. :v

I want to marry kukkuri-san. Not because he's hot, he is, but because I am lazy as fuck.

Why be haunted by one, when triplets are the best?!
Kokkuri-san is in the KITCHEN. Yay !!
Ooooh, the crushing difference between ideal and reality...
A wild homeless old man has appeared ! Run from it ! The opportunist spirits ratio has somehow increased.

I love the cutie pie doggy who's holding his beheaded head~
Eeek, Tanuki seems like an ADULT plushie animal. Imma here to save you from my misery ♪!
Thanks for TL ! Enjoy your break ♥ ~

Quick run! before the legions of lonely anime fan boys throng you! I'll hold them off! If I don't make it... tell my cat.... I love him... Now go, go on without me! I'll catch up! I always intended to quit after this one last job, buy a farm, have a family! what could possibly go wrong? (am i forgetting any death flags?)

Thank you Mr. Blue! For being so awesome! I assume you're a man because of sheer probability.

Your comment is so fujoshi, for a moment I thought I was back in high school anime club.

Welcome back :batoto_025:!
Some people were born too early to join that, oh happy days :D ~

Dashing through the snow ♪
In a red bowl of ramen

Over the fields we go ♫!

It seems so world-wide spread that poultry must run fast at the end of the solar year... Fox-dono keeps good watch !
Though a dodgey man crawling through your chimney on Xmas day sounds kinda familiar HOHOHO. Sue or be sued, that is the question !
Six legal code plushie seems like the perfect gift to crush invading coackroaches... Oh, kids' blue. The end was simple but sweet ~
Thanks for TL ! Good luck with your studies !

It is weird but impressive that Japan actually still have KFC bucket tradition for Christmas mmm...

Thank you Mr. Blue! For being so awesome! I assume you're a man because of sheer probability.

whoa why the sudden feels

I'm still shocked after realizing only last chapter Kokkuri-san has actually FOUR ears. Two fox-like, but two human too.

AKH !! The eternal cosplayer comment makes sense now ;_;... And why is he wearing back the dangerous "proof of good friendship" ?!! What we won't do for freebies, tho... I'd love to have my own  Inugami mascot to crush for stress relief... Personally, I have always struggled to become a greater crab stick--
>SCREAM<
Ooooh, I feel you, Kokkuri-san... Fear the "adult's" joke~

The power of strawberry milk runs deep ! I have the feeling dolls are quite good at PE.
Of course, foxes & dogs of the educational system won't go along ! Lololol !
Leaves-flavored ramen... INSTANT NOODLES SHALL NOT PASS !! Heyaaa.
Ah, my sweet rib-scented angel ♥ ~

What, you mean, since the beginning, he wasn't supposed to be the pretty housewife character...?(°v°)/
I like how Inugami seems to have spent the whole night reading shojo mangas >dodges<. Ranma 1/2 too, maybe, but that's another story--

Thanks for TL ! Fight-oh uni \o/ !!

Your comment is so fujoshi, for a moment I thought I was back in high school anime club.

I'm still shocked after realizing only last chapter Kokkuri-san has actually FOUR ears. Two fox-like, but two human too.

AKH !! The eternal cosplayer comment makes sense now ;_;... And why is he wearing back the dangerous "proof of good friendship" ?!! What we won't do for freebies, tho... I'd love to have my own  Inugami mascot to crush for stress relief... Personally, I have always struggled to become a greater crab stick--
>SCREAM<
Ooooh, I feel you, Kokkuri-san... Fear the "adult's" joke~

The power of strawberry milk runs deep ! I have the feeling dolls are quite good at PE.
Of course, foxes & dogs of the educational system won't go along ! Lololol !
Leaves-flavored ramen... INSTANT NOODLES SHALL NOT PASS !! Heyaaa.
Ah, my sweet rib-scented angel ♥ ~

What, you mean, since the beginning, he wasn't supposed to be the pretty housewife character...?(°v°)/
I like how Inugami seems to have spent the whole night reading shojo mangas >dodges<. Ranma 1/2 too, maybe, but that's another story--

Thanks for TL ! Fight-oh uni \o/ !!

A haiku I feel fits:

RhapsodyInBlue

Crunchyroll is doing this

But you do for free

What I'm trying to say is, thank you :3

Sad that Japan has over 50chapters..dammit all

Bro you know that crunchyroll has like 107 chapters, right?

It's impossible to waste anything with a Gintama quote
Sad that Japan has over 50chapters..dammit all

This was great until that other guy showed up. I'm just not feeling it anymore

Love the after credit guys

MISTAKES WERE MADE!

Crunch. I tried pear ones recently - so what about ramen-flavored macarons ?!!
Cosplay accessories just took another level of worrisome-ness...

I don't want to know where the camera came from... I really don't want to know what the 5 years-old flirting shota boy was for, nor the trash self-awareness... and most of all, not a word about this, er... unexpected "flower power"... Inugami, please keeps your mysteries to yourself >_< !!
Aah, awesome. Thanks for translating !

Dear god, I'm a big fan of Lovecraftian horror, but I need to see it coming! My heart wasn't ready for that.

As all lazy people like me know, the power of tea bags runs deep :D.
Always take your cursing monster plushie with you ♪ good job, Inugami !
Muahahaha, Kohina's so... mischevious. MUFUFUFUFUFU~
Thanks for the chapter !

This is pretty late, but the joke in chapter 6 about the Inugamis gathering is probably a Dragon Quest reference. In some of the games, if slimes call for enough help, they can gather together and become a King Slime with a similar message.

The video is slimes from DQ4. The merge is near the halfway point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kEW2aqK5FA

Cover 11!!

71kOX57U4SL.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics