Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Choku!

Alt Names: alt ใกใ‚‡ใ!
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl who seems to lack social skills and awareness decides to show her love to the guy she likes. Due to her persistence, the guy assumes a passive role and is often dragged by the girl to undertake particular activities that are often abnormal in nature.
Go to Choku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Weapons grade crazy.... New Window mjcleve
  • 7 Replies

140 Comments

I know she is gonna spurt blood, just the over the top ways they show, gets me every time.
Gotta love herbike's sidecar...
ch 10 ...
another predator enter his number ... lolz ...
(pervert harem on the making ...)
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 05 2012 07:22 PM
FINALLY!!! a new chapter
awesome
MORE CHOKU! This is so weird, I love it!! Thanks to Maigo group for the new chapter :)
its ok nao you dont need to be smart shell support your useless cute self!
They are such a cute GOOD for nothing pair. I wish to see a crossover with her other work someday.
Poor, poor Nao...

At least you're cute, mate...
Lawl serika is such a perv.....
Very funny, kind of repetitive with the jokes about taking a dump, but yeah. Very funny.
Hmmm . . . the first few chapters were really over the top, just to drive the point home I guess. It was a bit much for me, almost randomly gross more than funny. But it's kind of hit its stride since then and gotten kind of interesting.
description sounds like Haruhi Suzumiya herself..
Both mangas by this author are great. Aburd,sometimes close to madness, but still unbelieveably funny. 5 stars no less
I was thinking Serika was just a little too weird for this sort of comedy to work out, but i must admit some chapters just crack me up.
fking funny the chap 7 xD, pag 6 was specially good, i was thinking omg rape time(?)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics